LUCY TUCY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Benji
Guru

Re: LUCY TUCY

Post by Benji »

Forget this girl. Nobody even remembers her because she came and she's long gone.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:27 am
You and all people who ask this kind of thing don't understand for me it means find the rush of the video, take a picture of the scene and put it here. It means 20 to 30 minutes ... I can't do that all the time !!!

PW
Understood, nothing happens. Have a peaceful summer!
Benji wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:32 am
Forget this girl. Nobody even remembers her because she came and she's long gone.
You're right friend. I'll forget a little of everything.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I had a problem with this video but it's all good now and I send it on server !!! You will get it tonight !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

We can see what's to come in the preview of the video (if you move the mouse over the time slider) and that's very, very promising :-D

Go, encoder, go!

STRAT
Padawan

Post by STRAT »

Alors je n'aurais pas du tout parier sur elle. Elle a un look et un visage qui ne sont pas du tout mon genre. MAIS une fois à poil et en action, elle finit par convaincre :lol:

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Aah, the casting does not disappoint :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes the action is great IMO !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Thank you very much my friend for this gift. :D
I'm sorry I didn't answer you sooner but I had problems with the Wi-Fi at home. :?
The castings that you do alone tend to be epic, my humble suggestion is to focus more on the castings and leave the XXXXs for the team. ;)
You are a crack, don't change friend!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

I'm completely with Sherlock on that.

Piere 1 vs. 1 with a hot girl is what has always attracted me the most to be a member here. And now three castings like this in a row. Lucy Tucy, Zoe Clark and Arlenne Duval!

In all three castings, PW shows why he's been around for so long. I was, am and will always be a member and always look forward to scenes where it's just him and a hot bee and PW fulfils the girls' sexual dreams.

It's always marvellous to witness this from the interview to the action.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot Sherlock and Weiberabchecker !!!

It's nearly impossible to have only me alone in every casting. But OK in future I will try do it more often and keep XXXX or WUNF for more people around a girl.
But you have to understand there are also various parameters in life making all different than what I wish myself at first ...

PW