JEANETTE MARTON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JEANETTE MARTON

Post by admin »

youdaman
Guru

Re: JEANETTE MARTON

Post by youdaman »

What an amazing classy looking babe!! When I look at her ass, a tear comes to my eye!! It's that good.
I'm a huge fan of her scene in The Fugitive.... Nothing like sex on a beach, especially with a girl like this!! Breathtaking photography!!! Some of your best work...

What happened to her?

Probably married a millionaire. A lot of your girls seem to.

Merci, Pierre.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The Jeanette ass is one of my top 10 ever !
She was a fantastic girl, I'll never forget, one morning in Australia, I came in the room where Nikky Anderson and her was sleeping. Nikky catch me and make me fall in bed.
You can imagine what's happened next..
But the sad side of the story is she disapeared just after our return from Australia and I was surprised . Four years later I met her in a street of Budapest and asked her why.
She told me Gaby Wolf explain I never want see her again. The final truth was the Gaby's boy-friend was "crocky" on Jeanette and this bitch of Gaby pushed her out by this way !!!
I'm not sure but I think I have an exclusive BTS with her, I'll look after this...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Mr.Woodman,

Do you see a lot of competition between girls? What I mean is.... are they protective of their place with you? I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the story, Pierre. Jeanette is one of my favourites!! Asses like that restore my faith in human nature!!

Looking forward to the BTS..... Keep those coming!!!
Yor fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and not ! All depend of the mentalit of each one, some girls are competitives some not. For instance Judith Fox wanted always be the first on line and wish to erase all around with a priority for Yasmyne of course. But Yasmyne was always very zen and never take care because she was deeply sure to be superior but never want to show up. On that point she was right and it was making Judith even more nervous !
So all is a question of spirit...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

saraband
Guru

Post by saraband »

J'aime pas trop son visage, mais elle a un corps de dingue.

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

Extreamly good BTS ! Bravo, Pierre ! It's an extended file of the same one in Casting # 8. Do you have more BTS this her ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes here is the full version ! No more with her... except one video maybe !

PW

handsome
Guru

Post by handsome »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:except one video maybe
Please, Pierre ! Load it !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Already explained ...

PW