CONNY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

CONNY

Post by admin »

totoro
Guru

Re: CONNY

Post by totoro »

une vraie bombe à l'italienne, comment berlusconi ne te l'a pas piqué?
hein?

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

Unreal beautiful woman!
Pierre was that her boyfriend in scene, or was it one lucky
taxidriver who followed Conny up to the hotell from station? :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahaha ! No it was her boy-friend !
I'm happy you like my first "special gift" of the summer, some others should come sometime ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Vraiment mimi!
Elle a rebossé avec toi depuis?

dejann78
Padawan

Post by dejann78 »

Bravo Pieere it is it,this is girl ,real hit

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ahahaha ! No it was her boy-friend !
I'm happy you like my first "special gift" of the summer, some others should come sometime ...

PW
Yes I like very much...
I also can be her boy-friend any time ! That would be nice for sure :D :D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Fantastic girl, PW!!! Very beautiful with amazing breasts and incredible eyes...

Were you able to have this girl for yourself? I'm just wondering, because in the casting Conny mentions that she gets no enjoyment from anal! Well, either she's a wonderful actress or you showed her a thing or two about the joys of anal sex, because really seemed to have a wonderful time in that scene...

Thanks for this great girl, Pierre, and feel free to give us gifts like this anytime!!!

About the downloading problem, I don't know, I only watched the scene on the site...

Your fan, The Canadian.

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Something should be wrong because the files is 1,59 G and 44,mn 06 s !
I just charged the file myself and no freesed images !
I'll wait to see if there are other peoples who have the same problems before to re-upload it because it's a 18 hours operation with the HD.

PW
The one i have downloaded is also 1,26GB and skips time at 12:40 and no data until 21:00. 8 minutes are missing. The girl is gorgeous by the way. I would prefer you to make the initiation with her anyway. You call her "bad girl" in the video. Did you punish her for this any time when her BF was not around?! ;)

toi
Guru

Post by toi »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Something should be wrong because the files is 1,59 G and 44,mn 06 s !
I just charged the file myself and no freesed images !
I'll wait to see if there are other peoples who have the same problems before to re-upload it because it's a 18 hours operation with the HD.

PW
18 hours upload?!! where are you uploading from, Pierre??... surely not from France..
Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love: it is the faithless who know love's tragedies - Oscar Wilde