BRENDA SANTOS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Dengan
Padawan

Re: BRENDA SANTOS

Post by Dengan »

Claramiasfan wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:48 pm
Yeah i dont think pierre will just do this update because two guys are spamming everychat for it am sure he has more than 2 members here on the site
Not getting your logic. Why is it necessary to be 1000+ members for an update even when he has promised the same thing over 3 months ago? Although, I quite agree that Pierre must be busy with too many newbies and it's totally fine but what you aren't getting is he is selectively ignoring our comments, breaking own commitments and spending time on replying other member's query on different girls. Is it justified for me as a member? Answer is NO. I am paying equal to what everyone is paying so ignoring someone just because you aren't fulfilling your commitments and prioritising something other over it doesn't serve any good business purpose. Personally, now I won't be shocked if he'll only attack me personally than to understand that it's him who is failing behind and that's not how things are done. Enlighten me if any of my points are exaggerated than the situation what we are in or prove how come someone else be more of a member than me who is paying for the services which I'm hardly receiving.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Hey With... can you simply chill out for a little while? :) Just give it a rest! :| We know you are impatient and would really, really, REALLY like to see Brenda updated...There are simply many other models to update, Forum chats to address, videos to find and edit, new models to interview and film, family to see, meals to eat, sleep to take...There are 24 hours in the day... if you are a member here I imagine it is because you find something here that you do not find elsewhere....be happy in that.

That being said, we all have particular models we would like to see...some more than others...but your incessant requests are tending toward tiresome behaviour which I don't believe you would like or find productive. Updates will come and new material will be released when they are released...I know I will go to my grave (more than likely) before I see all that I would like to see from Pierre and his vault of film and videos...BUT I know I will die a happy man for having seen what I have here as a member. I am an older guy so my clock is running out more quickly than yours, I assume. So as I said earlier, just chill out for a little while.

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

It's all fine and dandy saying chill out but you're missing the point that Pierre said not one deadline but two and then broke both followed by ignoring the thread offering no explanation yet finding time to comment on other topics.....
If you order something and the courier says it'll arrive tomorrow then doesn't arrive but said it'll be there by the end of the week but it doesn't and you are then given no explanation just ignored rudely would you not be frustrated?

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

Seriously, life's too short to get so bothered about when an update's coming. It's gonna come...for fuck's sake!!

He's promised several updates that haven't come but that's just how it goes when you're a one-man-band, so to speak.
I think it's pretty clear he's a) trying his best, b) capable of producing incredible content, and c) followed & supported by thousands of patient members.
So yeah, I doubt he's gonna bend over backwards for two people whining & bitching because they're not getting their own way.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:05 am
Thank you !!!

PW
So when is it coming then?

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

Solojust
Guru

Post by Solojust »

You seem to be ignoring the fact he's told is twice it'll be coming then ignored both deadlines set, ignored this topic for a week and his only reply is thank you...not acknowledging any of that at all.....you can make all the excuses you want but the facts are there...I don't care if he's an amatueur one man band we've paid money to this site and when he gives deadlines for updates he should stick to them...it's called customer service

Dengan
Padawan

Post by Dengan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:05 am
Thank you !!!

PW
Great reply to all the questions raised here. Shows how much do you care about your fans and how much attitude you have to display than to simply acknowledge a mistake being done by yourself and work on recovery of it. Anyways, good luck with your attitude and your always following fans who don't care even if you are wrong many times. My suggestion will be to open up and learn from mistakes, avoid selective ignorance and be a man with word rather than showing attitude to subscription paying members instead of wasting time on showing how great you are in comparing with other sites whom nobody pays value because of their work. But since your work is raw, genuine and unique we all love it, however I'm paying for a service and if I'm not getting it I'll raise questions. Not sure why it's such a big problem for you. May God bless you with good work and health! You are loosing one customer because of your attitude and for sure many more will follow if you don't work on what is required than wasting time on personally attacking someone who has been paying money to you for battle against piracy.

Dengan
Padawan

Post by Dengan »

daba52 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:59 pm
Hey With... can you simply chill out for a little while? :) Just give it a rest! :| We know you are impatient and would really, really, REALLY like to see Brenda updated...There are simply many other models to update, Forum chats to address, videos to find and edit, new models to interview and film, family to see, meals to eat, sleep to take...There are 24 hours in the day... if you are a member here I imagine it is because you find something here that you do not find elsewhere....be happy in that.

That being said, we all have particular models we would like to see...some more than others...but your incessant requests are tending toward tiresome behaviour which I don't believe you would like or find productive. Updates will come and new material will be released when they are released...I know I will go to my grave (more than likely) before I see all that I would like to see from Pierre and his vault of film and videos...BUT I know I will die a happy man for having seen what I have here as a member. I am an older guy so my clock is running out more quickly than yours, I assume. So as I said earlier, just chill out for a little while.
I will chill now on since I'll quit my membership. It's good for you to accept no action in months and no update of a scene after two failed commitments. But you can agree that someone might not like this. Also, the question of how many people are waiting for an update is irrelevant if Pierre has promised it by himself. Anyways, I wish you great health and hope all your expected scenes will be updated by Pierre soon since he might pay some attention to all his members minus one i.e. ME.