OPHELIA DUST

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zenc
Padawan

Re: OPHELIA DUST

Post by zenc »

will it come tonight?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!!
The video was supposed be online already but there was a probleme at the export. It's resolved and now on servers, so I think around 3 am GMT it will be online !!!

In this video, I explain a lot about my anal technique ( verbaly ) ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Jez sais que tu as fais de ton mieux et que tu es très occupé mais ce casting n'est pas du tout ma tasse de thé ! En revanche ton interview est hyper cool !

Zlatko
Guru

Post by Zlatko »

Effectivement l'intéret principal est l'interview et la discussion qui suit , vraiment intéressant mais la scène :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Il faut quand même saluer la performance de ce garçon qui avait une pression énorme sur les épaules. Franchement si on considère le nombre de fois où ces plans là finissent dans une poubelle, il a fait un travail correct ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

What an unexpected Hello again ! And a very private and intimate session from both. I did enjoy this privacy very much.

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

I am so glad she decided to come back, even if it wasn't for the full treatment. I don't know she has something special that I find EXTREMELY sexy and attractive!!

Also, thank you for adding the discussion after the photo session. I found it very interesting!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I left the discussion ( I have thousand of similar situation on camera ) because I wanted people to understand the psychological "way of life" of Ophelia which is interesting because non based on the profit.
She is coming from a rich family, she can have a lot of money from them if she wants but she prefers live by her own without much but feeling free and happy.
I respect that ...

PW

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

I am attracted by intelligent women, and so I enjoyed the interview part a lot. I hope to see her in other scenes with other partners eventually.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe yes ...

PW