cette paire de nibards
AISHA
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102851
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: AICHA
M'en parle pas, j'adorais la baiser cette sauterelle !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102851
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: AICHA
Not brutal girl, adorable ... Don't think I have more !
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102851
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: AICHA
Yes that one was an amazing jewel ! I wanted keep her longer but ...
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102851
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: AICHA
I wish also to see her again she was so great so good in bed and so pretty !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
PIERRE WOODMAN
- The Spider
- Posts: 102851
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
- Location: All
Re: AISHA
I have no problem with MY sperm but can't imagine the one from anybody else !!!
PW
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
-
John86
- Guru
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:19 pm
Re: AISHA
The casting with Aisha is perfect. To me that is, along with catings Claudia Adams and Anna, the three best castings in the PW serie from 51 to 62. Also I liked the casting of Elsa and Monica. When the scene is only anal, it gets even better ...