ELENA KOSHKA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well she is russian originaly but we can take it as american !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

CurryAsh1990
Guru
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by CurryAsh1990 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 4:35 pm
Well she is russian originaly but we can take it as american !!!

PW
I swear it was Elena who randomly was saying sex things in French while you was fucking her! I could be wrong but I swear it was when you was fucking an American chick.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I forgot but probably yes as she has dated for long time my great friend Laurent Sky who is french !!!!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

User avatar
Spiderdog
Guru
Posts: 2517
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by Spiderdog »

la belle a bien menée sa barque , elle n'a pas fait beaucoup d'anal , mais etant assez sensible de l'anus comme on le voit dans ton casting on comprends qu'elle a été très prudente sur la selection !

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui exact !!!

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

CurryAsh1990
Guru
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by CurryAsh1990 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 15, 2026 7:31 am
I forgot but probably yes as she has dated for long time my great friend Laurent Sky who is french !!!!!

PW
Elena must love the French 🇫🇷 Stick lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Seems obvious she has good tastes for sex !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

CurryAsh1990
Guru
Posts: 690
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:51 pm

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by CurryAsh1990 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 01, 2026 3:05 am
Seems obvious she has good tastes for sex !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
I think she has quit doing mainstream porn?

User avatar
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider
Posts: 102837
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Location: All

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she has found peace and love !!! She deserved it ;..

PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."

JustAGuy
Padawan
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am
Location: USA

Re: ELENA KOSHKA

Post by JustAGuy »

So, why the name change for this string, from Elena Koshka to Elena the Cat, and now right before my eyes, just Elena Cat?