MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
mspm89
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by mspm89 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:50 pm
Anyway it was fun ... I hope she will change her mind, if not, well "c'est la vie" !!!

PW
Me thinks you were the detonant in the end, because she held that she'd come to you until you showed distrust, notwithstanding the other users. :oops: :lol:

Anyway, for you it's just another fish in the sea, though you do your best to give each fish a good time of course. I didn't care for Maya at first but she grew on me.

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

Here is a proper goodbye. You know where to find me ...

2022-08-11-23.28.19.jpg

Rob G
Newb

Post by Rob G »

no bye bye Maya. I want see you with a dick in the butt! your limp bf wasn't able fuck your ass. let master pw do the job! we need you back on forum and ready for a full woodman treatment!

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:44 am

2022-08-11-23.28.19.jpg
Yawn....I'm afraid in the UK we'd call this "Two a penny".

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Maya Bensinger wrote:
On your onlyfans I guess? :lol: I guess you accomplish your goal here Maya. Make people excited then make a run for it. I would best describe you as a chihuahua. All bark and no bite :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok guys please STOOOOP !!!
It's not by insulting the girl as Caleb or put a picture of a girl without prooves because some people on another site make it that will help the possibility she comes one day to me.

I have accepted let her promote her OF here and without ask anything in exchange, it was my decision and you can't agress a girl after she did what I allowed her to do !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:40 pm
Ok guys please STOOOOP !!!
It's not by insulting the girl as Caleb or put a picture of a girl without prooves because some people on another site make it that will help the possibility she comes one day to me.

I have accepted let her promote her OF here and without ask anything in exchange, it was my decision and you can't agress a girl after she did what I allowed her to do !!!

PW
Agree 100%! Thank you, Pierre...

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Maya is welcome here anytime. I hope she will not let few comments to upset her. The rest of us really like her and enjoy her interaction very much. I hope she will change her mind.

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

Maya Bensinger wrote:

2022-08-11-23.28.19.jpg
hi maya!!
I hope to find you here since you gave your word to reach 99% ;)
Doing a scene with Pierre is the best promotion you can do to stand out on Onlyfans.
Apart from what has been said, with that body and that mask you give me an incredible morbidity and it would be an epic scene that I would want to see without hesitation.
You have style and you are very sexy and I love girls with anklets.. :D
FZPgJJqUEAALY_s.jpg
The train passes once... I hope you take it because one day you will regret it and it will be too late. ;)

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

Maya has long sexy legs and a tight beautiful ass 😯 Please Maya we don't want you to leave. We like you alot.