MAYA BENSINGER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dirtyham
Guru

Re: Maya Bensinger

Post by dirtyham »

She will make up another story Pierre.

Did you see how she is trying to attack me again?
She is making assumptions about my personality, even though she knows nothing about me, and yet she is angry when I answer a question that she asked. She was happy to receive praise dealing with her horoscope before saying that what I was saying was spot on, but now she is trying to show that I'm an idiot for bringing up her horoscope :lol:

She put herself out there and was very kind and courteous in the beginning when everyone was excited about her being here, then when her story started having holes in it and people started questioning her she turned into this obnoxious woman trying to turn any word I say against me. Wow, what a change!
Just that drastic change in her personality makes me believe that she is not very transparent with us.
Sorry Miss Maya Bensinger.

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:31 am
I am starting to feel like DirtyHam ...

PW
Don't say that Pierre!!
That means that you are becoming a primate that doesn't understand women!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

blowhound
Padawan

Post by blowhound »

I must admit, after reading every page of this thread, I can smell bullshit coming from Maya.

It's actually kinda boring now.

Maya Bensinger
Guru

Post by Maya Bensinger »

If this is how everybody feels about this, then I'm out ✌️

DonJamon
Guru

Post by DonJamon »

i do not feel like that.

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just to repeat what I said before on Aug 8...

Whatever Maya and Pierre do is between them. :) We will either witness this exploration or we won't. To throw around ones' negativity is counter productive to furthering ANY of our desires...Maya's, Pierre's, mine, yours...Why try to disabuse either Pierre or Maya from getting together? Pierre is an intelligent man and has a wealth of experience...Maya has contacted Pierre (through this Forum) to further her sexual experiences and learn from Pierre...Whatever happens will happen. Could they both benefit from getting together? Probably...So why not chill out and be patient?

The only thing we can control in this world is our own attitude and approach to what is happening...nothing more...

So Maya, don't allow any nay sayers keep you from this exploration :)

Pierre, you know what you are doing and have the experience to read these situations...I trust that knowledge and experience.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If this is how everybody feels about this, then I'm out ✌️
Don't feel offended Maya, it's just I don't like when someone tell me one thing and I wrote it on my forum and it's not the truth
That's all ... I was cool to let you explain your stories and behavior, must admit I liked follow it too, but when you published this anal picture, then told me you never did it, and your BF says the opposite, then I feel I am the dumb one and it's not so pleasant !!!

So what can you say about it ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Maybe it would be best to have private conversations or DMs between Pierre and Maya...that way there can be free and clear communication between the two (Maya and Pierre) without a lot of noise from the peanut gallery...I would like both to explore the possibilities for both...Just some thoughts :)

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

First post in this topic and yeah, I have to agree with daba. If there's a girl who has given Pierre proof of identity and expressed a willingness to appear on the site, guys on the forum would do well to think of her as a deer in the headlights and not engage the same way as with male NPC #92473 of the forum .

After all, as Verdi eloquently put it, la donna è mobile, women are fickle.

dirtyham
Guru

Post by dirtyham »

daba52 wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:55 pm
Just to repeat what I said before on Aug 8...

Whatever Maya and Pierre do is between them. :) We will either witness this exploration or we won't. To throw around ones' negativity is counter productive to furthering ANY of our desires...Maya's, Pierre's, mine, yours...Why try to disabuse either Pierre or Maya from getting together? Pierre is an intelligent man and has a wealth of experience...Maya has contacted Pierre (through this Forum) to further her sexual experiences and learn from Pierre...Whatever happens will happen. Could they both benefit from getting together? Probably...So why not chill out and be patient?

The only thing we can control in this world is our own attitude and approach to what is happening...nothing more...

So Maya, don't allow any nay sayers keep you from this exploration :)

Pierre, you know what you are doing and have the experience to read these situations...I trust that knowledge and experience.
Sorry daba,
Maya came to this forum to contact Pierre AND gain and engage some potential new fans. She was asking us to engage. I know I'm not throwing negativity around. I was following this story (supporting it as well as it seemed to be potentially interesting). I am a person that wants great things to happen. But as I was seeing what was going on, the story started to be incoherent in my eyes. Maya could have contacted Pierre directly like many many before her. But she wanted an audience. No problem by me! But I can't sit here and clap for Maya no matter what she tells us. If I find something confusing I think I'm allowed to mention it without being labeled negative.