Nice one, ben15! You hit the nail on the head on that one, buddy! The girl wears her make-up nice and thick! I swear she puts it on with a paint sprayer...
Putain Clarissa, j'en pisse dans mon froc, c'est trop drôle et j'avais dit la même chose à Sophie quand elle est entrée dans la pièce !!!
Cela dit c'est un avantage pour elle car, contrairement à d'autre, pour l'instant, personne dans son pays ne semble savoir qu'elle a tourné pour moi !
PW
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It seems the key to success is motivation. So that's perfect because thanks to all of you who have supported me for 17 years here, I am extremely motivated."