MAGALIE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JackFlash68
Newb

Re: MAGALIE

Post by JackFlash68 »

Hi Pierre,

Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but was Magalie one of the girls featured in a feature by UK magazine Loaded about yourself about 10 years ago? A terrific looking girl.

JF

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes but the report was from a bastard who asked everyone to do bad face for black and white pictures. He never said it was for loaded... I heard the report was very negative, do you have seen it ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JackFlash68
Newb

Post by JackFlash68 »

I have read it, but it was a long time ago. If I remember the article was a wee bit negative (you can't account for a lack of taste I suppose) and I recall the black and white photos as they looked very strange and out of place with the rest of the photos.

If anything it sent me on a mission to find out all about Private and the lovely Magalie. The only scene I have seen her in was in Tatiana. Man, she was gorgeous. Just a pity her scene is dubbed as I'd love to hear what she really sounds like in the throws of sexual excitement.

JF

P.S. Is it possible to subscribe to this site without a credit card? I've not Visa or Mastercard. I've only a Maestro card, unfortunatly.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Watch the BTS on the site with her doing DDP !!!
About subscription without CB, we are almost ready with allo-pass ! Just a question of one or two weeks I think !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Cette fille est super canon c'est clair. Par contre, elle a pas l'air d'avoir invente l'eau chaude... En tout cas c'est l'impression qu'elle donne pendant son casting, mais je me trompe peut etre.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle était trés timide, c'est ce qui donne cette impression mais franchement toute sa gentillesse et sa passion du sexe lui donnent bien des excuses...

PW

edubro
Newb

Post by edubro »

en que numero de Private Castings puede encontrarse el de Magalie? Muchas gracias

Dans quel numéro peut être trouvé le Castings de Magalie? Merci beaucoup

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sans importance, le casting de Magalie en version intégrale se trouve ici...
Sin importancia, el reparto de Magalie en versión íntegra se encuentra aquí...
Not important because Magalie's casting in entire version is here.

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/MAGALIE/1115

PW

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Can't believe this cutie did a double DP ! She looks so shy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she was very shy but often the shy one are the best in bed....

PW