SUZY RAINBOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: SUZY RAINBOW

Post by daba52 »

Thank you for this great WUNF! :) Two of the most exceptional women...together! :D :D I am downloading for later viewing :roll: :roll: ! I have watched the teaser and all I can say is "I want to be you for at least a day...no, make that a week...No make that a month... :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:D :D :D

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just as I believe you can't provide anything more to REALLY get me going you release another video with this exceptional girl! 8-) Three of my favorite downloaded videos are Suzy...her hard anal experience one on one 8-) ...her incredible IR and DP with Cassie Fire (seeing both of them glistening with sweat is exhilarating) :twisted: and now the WUNF with Shona (nasty girls tasting the others juices) :o :twisted: Thank you! Thank you, Pierre and Suzy! Even though see is gone from the business (which I will miss) at least we have theses scenes to keep the fires burning! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And more to come still ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: Great! :D :D

stonytony
Padawan

Post by stonytony »

Hi Pierre,

My first time posting on this forum but have been a subscriber to the site for a while now, so firstly thank you for the fantastic content!

I was wondering if you had any clues about what and when we can expect more content with Suzy Rainbow? Any more DP/Gangbang action?

Thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not sure but I think I have only the casting more to show !!!

PW

lemoine45000
Newb

Post by lemoine45000 »

bonjour pierre,
tu sais quand on pourra voir le casting de cette jolie poupée ?

marco1000
Guru

Post by marco1000 »

She was one of the best

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

True !!!

PW