SUZY RAINBOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
daba52
Guru

Re: SUZY RAINBOW

Post by daba52 »

As I said in the post on Cassie's page...W-O-W! :shock: :shock: Both Suzy and Cassie together with IR AND DP!!! :twisted: :twisted: Simply outstanding, Pierre (or should I say Santa?)! :D I must download this video for sure :roll: :roll: for greater appreciation! :lol: :lol: Thank you, Pierre, you never cease to surprise me! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think this video will surprise you and many people. I was not supposed be inside but ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

It would be almost impossible not to join in with what you see before you! 8-) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

superbe scène !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci, c'est vraiment une superbe fille surtout !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I love to see the models "glow" with perspiration from their work out! 8-) It is hot and adds to the intensity of the scene! :lol: :lol: :twisted: And this is a HOT scene, Pierre! 8-) Really wanted to join the fun! :oops: :oops: Thank you for this release! Thank you also Suzy, you are definitely HOT! :D I am glad you convinced Cassie to spend the afternoon with you! :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

They were in same room it's true and even if the intro was stagged of course for the video, it wasn't so far from the true story of their day before, reason why I decided to make it that way.
Also I was not supposed be in the scene but situation can sometime change fast with me and it's not stagged it's just improvisation but I love it !!!

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Finalement Suzy a cédée son anus a la concurrence , par chance ce n'est pas avec le Cirque de Prague !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais bon depuis elle a quitté le business !!!

Wunf 208 with Suzy is coming now :
Shona-River-and-Suzy-Rainbow---Wunf-208-.jpg
https://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/shona ... w-wunf-208

PW