MORGAN RODRIGUEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Marko Alexey
Padawan

Re: MORGAN RODRIGUEZ

Post by Marko Alexey »

Yes,Agent,basically based in Prague.I know you never heard about me as i'm brand new in the biz,only 6 months (4 months under agency's name) active and never dealt with budapest,except for 1 time when in july 2015 i sent to a budapest production the second actually top seller girl on LP ,when she was not so common and starting shooting anal,she was brand brand new face and i received feedback that she wasn't good as well...(wow...and actually is shooting triple anal very easily :) :) :) )

So i decided to concentrate more on my city,as i speak good cz language,to grow up with experience and contacts...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So you agree that a girl is supposed not able to do nothing in BpT and next day she does a Triple anal at LP with a smile !!! Come on you want make us believe it's just because they are "professional" !!!
I think it's just because they know how to cheat very well ...

Another funny one : Horndogger, one of the top morons at EBI against me but for sure also one of the top idiot we can find :
Capture d’écran 2016-03-07 à 10.13.27.png
You're right man only 6 months this time !!! It was last september ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marko Alexey
Padawan

Post by Marko Alexey »

i was only writing that this girl was "rejected" for a DP very easily in Budapest..and after 3 months she started to shoot already triple anal... in a clean and professional way,and this is a fact that she became one of the top European anal performer in few months....and i discovered her in may but budapest completely rejected her.

About idiots on forum,yes unfortunately is full...and is difficult to understand who is speaking seriously, who is speaking to offend,who is speaking to waste time.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Who is the girl you are speaking about and pretend having found ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Another funny one : Horndogger, one of the top morons at EBI against me but for sure also one of the top idiot we can find :
Capture d’écran 2016-03-07 à 10.13.27.png
You're right man only 6 months this time !!! It was last september ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Ah bon?
Il y a du hardcore dans le casting?
Tu as bien sorti une scene hardcore il y a quelques jours ou j'ai loupé un episode.
J'aime pas nourrir les trolls mais soit tu arrêtes de nous prendre pour des truffes soit je me casse définitivement.
C'est vraiment insupportable tout ca :twisted:
Un forum pour faire la guerre avec tes concurrents je pense que ca énerve tout le monde et tes fans en premier.
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

En quoi je te prend pour une truffe ?
Personne n'a parle du casting dans cette discussion ... Juste de la scene XXXX !!!

PW

Marko Alexey
Padawan

Post by Marko Alexey »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Who is the girl you are speaking about and pretend having found ?

PW

Ria Sunn

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know her but what I have heard did not pushed me to her direction ...

PW

Marko Alexey
Padawan

Post by Marko Alexey »

she was better 6-7 months ago...she was motivated and very interested in doing good things...now little bit changed and risking to lost herself in Cz republic..as many very nice and cute CZ models...pity because she is very cute and young blonde girl and on camera looks even better!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

she was better 6-7 months ago
then you should have send her to me if your story is real !!! Today she is a perfect unknow girl ...
Anyway it's Morgan topic, better to speak about her ...