YANA PATASKI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

YANA PATASKI

Post by admin »

Curious George
Guru

Re: JANA PATASKI

Post by Curious George »

Seems like every month Pierre comes up with someone special, and I fall in love. This month it is Jana.
I love her hair, her face and her body with her clothes on. And she is brand new to the business.

I hope enough guys make favorable comments and coax Pierre into releasing more of the video soon, not in 3 months. I hate to beg. :oops: :oops:

deanob73
Guru

Re: YANA PATASKI

Post by deanob73 »

WOW just WOW!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Making first time anal to this angel has been ...a "delicious moment" !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

petersxxx
Newb

Post by petersxxx »

Hi Woodman, I'm a new member to your site. Your work is exciting! Thank you for everything. :)

However, when I click on the Woodman casting site, it says the site is not available. Is it a technical problem from my side?

Thank you for the help!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How did you became a new member if you can't access my site ???
It's locked in Hungary and I can see you are from there ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

whaouuuuu , merci , 1m78 c'est du lourd là , Il y a longtemps qu'il n'y en a pas eu des comme elle !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle est très belle oui, avec une peau, des yeux et des cheveux de rêve ...
Je pensais qu'ellene reviendrait pas après son casting car apparement elle n'était pas certaine de son choix, mais il semblerait qu'elle soit revenue en agence finalement.

PW

unknown316
Guru

Post by unknown316 »

so hot! :evil:

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

A gorgeous 18 YO beauty walking into your hotelroom and says she wants to experience "anal"......sounds too good to be true, isn't it?

I always get the feeling we might get busted if she walks away at the end the interview with a hidden camera in her bag....

But I suppose if it ever happens we won't see it on this site, but in a hidden-camera show on Hungarian tv.... :lol: :lol: :lol: