ALLY BREELSEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
SpermDonor
Guru

Re: ALLY BREELSEN

Post by SpermDonor »

Solojust wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:25 pm

This is the thing sometimes with the delayed releases after 2-4years we've already seen the girl do DP etc elsewhere so it's counter productive?
I wonder if Pierre has considered hiring more people to edit scenes and release them for a quicker turnaround?
Do you think he really cares about that :roll:
If making members happy was a priority then he would have done that already. But instead it's a typical story about piracy. It's just an excuse because it shouldn't take years to make updates. There's no chronological organisation in the way he makes updates. He just does it his own way, from top to bottom and bottom to top in any order or year, without any reasonable explanation.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wonder if Pierre has considered hiring more people to edit scenes and release them for a quicker turnaround?
I already answered this question a lot of times !!! I tried but was never satistied ...
Things looks maybe simple but they are not ...
He just does it his own way, from top to bottom and bottom to top in any order or year, without any reasonable explanation.
Exactly and for nearly 14 years I was able to keep this site alive and not have to sold it for few $$$$$ to a motherfucker pirate like already did so many "super organised" productions company. I am still ranked in the first 35 000 sites on earth, have still my loyal members supporting me and I am still very happy to do my job.

Capture d’écran 2022-10-31 à 09.08.30.png

And for information these numbers are half of the truth !!! ( september 29 was my historical record of visitors 159 000 )

Capture d’écran 2022-10-31 à 09.09.06.png

So I really feel cool with my way of work !!!

Today people will have Sofie Otis first anal/ DP and it will be a very fast release !!!
Some releases are fast, some take many years, it is as it is making this site unique. I am not a little sheep following a specific rule about the updates, take it or leave it but don't break my balls because NOBODY in this industry is so much devoted to his members as me and this forum is the first proof of it !!!
And BTW, how much money did you spent to support my work ??? I don't see anything so please come back to open your mouth once you will have a good reason !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

windof
Newb

Post by windof »

your best "friend" at PB says your site has less than half of these statistics ! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My haters always says a lot of bullshit about me. Nothing new ...

Maybe their numbers was just for Italy or CZ !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel free to control yourself : https://www.similarweb.com/fr/website/w ... /#overview

And I can garantee you it's just half of the truth ... because 50 000 visitors days was my traffic few years ago already !!!

Anyway to be honest traffic it's not money ... ( except for pirates ) and the conversion from the traffic is the key of success on the web ...
Few years ago a very well ranked site ( 12 000 ) proposed me to buy him for 10 000 usd and he was making less than 3000 $ month ... So the money is not always a question of traffic but how many people use their CB !!!

Anyway keep focus on Ally ... I will try give you her casting before Christmas !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

SpermDonor
Guru

Post by SpermDonor »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 am

And BTW, how much money did you spent to support my work ??? I don't see anything so please come back to open your mouth once you will have a good reason !!!

PW
It's a typical response. So in order to have an opinion, I need to spend money here?but please tell me, is spending any money going to make you do any updates any faster for members? The simple answer is NO. Doxxx is your long time member and all I see is him complaining about updates.

So atleast be transparent instead to say just subscribe here and things will be better. Maybe if the updates came as you said, instead telling "soon' when it is not, people will feel obligated to spend money.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're wrong again ...
Doxxx is not a member for long time but it's true he has supported my work a lot and does it still when I put a BTS so if I was only looking after his money I will do what he ask me to do more often but it's really not so easy for me to pass time on BTS that no one out of him cares about !!!

And wrong again about not been nice with my members, very often I do some updates just by respect to please some old members.
So in order to have an opinion, I need to spend money
An opinion it's like an asshole, everyone has one but not everyone has the perception of things as they really are. Oviously on that I have a big advantage on most of my competition or I'll not be here for so long time !!!
It's obvious few people comes here not as fans in request of something but only trying to disturb my loyal members and destabilize my business. Funny after so many years and so many fails you guys still try ...
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever, this world is maybe fucked up on many levels but at least I can count on thousands of great people still supporting me and giving me the feeling I have to keep the helm in hand !!!

PW

tango75jlb
Guru

Post by tango75jlb »

Ton indépendance et ta philosophie rendent unique ton site, pas de prix promotionnels pour les nouveaux adhérents, on paye d'abord le prix normal, mais par contre le prix devient dégressif avec le temps; en clair tu récompenses la fidélité...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui parce que ça me semble logique et plus respectueux que l'inverse !!!

PW

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:26 am

Anyway keep focus on Ally ... I will try give you her casting before Christmas !!!

PW
She will make a good Christmas present🎅

pierro
Padawan

Post by pierro »

Btw she said on her twitter she got married this weekend. And in some earlier posts she name Pierre "pervert" :shock: