FIBI EURO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kmconstantine
Guru

Re: FIBI EURO

Post by Kmconstantine »

Pierre is a true legend. I believe Fibi Euro can be the next Buntarka in her own right. She looks absolutely incredible and love her personality.

Adam Kant
Guru

Post by Adam Kant »

Pierre , tu as eu un entraînement de moine bouddhiste pour rester concentrer et garder le contrôle dans ce genre de situation. 90% des mecs du forum (moi inclus) auraient envoyé la purée en moins de 5 minutes. Dur de résister quand on se fait pomper par une telle beauté

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Disons que pour moi le plus difficle c'est pas de ne balancer balancer la purée mais plutôt de garder la concentration sur les questions et en même temps pas perdre la gaule mais qu'une fois que je repasse en mode "boulot" avec les photos etc ... il faut trimbaler le matos, faire la preparation de son cul et rebander ... C'est l'ensemble qui est difficle et comme je suis en live sans aucune coupure j'ai pas droit à l'erreur !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Little surprise this evening ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

I like these girls :D and even more with big cock Ian Scott. Definitely need more of the dinosaurs :lol:

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Good to pair Ian Scott with pretty ladies for a change. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well it wasn't exactly what you expect I think but Fibi will come back and who knows what she will do with Ian next time ...

PW

Archer
Guru

Post by Archer »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:01 pm
Well it wasn't exactly what you expect I think but Fibi will come back and who knows what she will do with Ian next time ...

PW
DP with Ian, David and the master :P

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Sadly Alain is retired, scene with Fibi would be epic to the core.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I miss Alain sooooo much but it's 100 % sure he will never come back unfortunately !!!

PW