MEGAN RAIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MEGAN RAIN

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MEGAN RAIN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you want know what is an angel, half Chilian and French, watch this video ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

nitroman79
Padawan

Post by nitroman79 »

she looks like megan fox

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

She is indeed amazing!! Really hope we will see her getting the full treatment.. :D

hooper
Guru

Post by hooper »

She looks like Megan Iwanttofuckher.

bangster
Guru

Post by bangster »

Well, this baby certainly has an animated personality. Quite a jabberbox. She would drive me crazy with her continuous talking... but, she is new in the biz and so, perhaps not yet so jaded as to be motivated solely by the money (unlike the recent Angelica Saige). The fact that there will be an update to this casting is encouraging. She admits to one anal scene ( 4 minutes??? - how pathetic is that) that didn't really do much to excite her, so I would love to see PW lick her cunt and destroy her asshole, teaching her the joy of an intense anal orgasm.

Unfortunately for me, she is not my favorite type. Thick waist, small tits, bubble butt, and obnoxious tattoo. On the plus side she has a very pretty face, genuine smile and beautiful eyes.

Lastly PW,give her some free fatherly advise... don't do your make-up in the car while driving. It's a good way to kill yourself, or even worse, someone else who doesn't deserve to die from her stupidity. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Yes there is no doubt Pierre will do her ass more justice than LTA

zoro
Guru

Post by zoro »

dommage pour ce tatouage.....
J'espère que tu l'as bien secoué cette petite :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je l'adore ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Elle est bien cette petite !