MEGAN RAIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MEGAN RAIN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui évidemment !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

J'espère quand même qu'elle reviendra te voir , je la trouve de plus en plus jolie !

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Pierre as-tu des nouvelles de Megan , elle semble avoir arrêtée de tourner pour des productions !

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

E5Odq_WWQAQ3B3X.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre as-tu des nouvelles de Megan , elle semble avoir arrêtée de tourner pour des productions !
Oui elle va bien mais se consacre à 100 % à son enfant !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

C'est un peu deçevant que les productions soient incapables d'attirer et de garder des bombes comme Megan , c'est une grosse perte , la voilà qui se met a faire de l'instagram ou du tiktok comme les starlettes du moment et ça ça gâche le glamour qui se dégageait d'elle !

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

yo Pierre!

I know i'm late 2 the party again! many years late infact. but my god! u created some very special anal scenes with Megan back in 2015! My god! More woodman classics!! How did i miss this anal action ??!!!

Also - she is a very very sweet kind-hearted girl too. nice girl. she is both very LOVING and very SLUTTY.

I'm not to happy about her current political tweets on X. but back in 2015 when u worked with her. My god !!! Magic happened!!

The best is WUNF 172 - You and the woodman team showed her asshole no mercy!!! :o :o :o :o Each of you took turns pounding her asshole HARD and she loved every minute!! I seen alot of your scenes with the woodman team BUT WITH wunf 172 i don't think i ever seen such good coordination and controlled force combined with slapping, hard anal pounding and a golden shower at the end in the shower. My god !!! :o :o :o :o

I feel stupid. I don't know HOW i missed these epic woodman scenes!!

also - after reading thru the threads. I see now that your competitor LP are just evil. i see megan had a bad experience with them but Pierre..why do so may girls keep going back 2 work with them if they are proven to be bad guys???

Do they control the European Market or something ?? i'm an American consumer so maybe this is a known thing in Europe. Maybe they have changed their ways and are nicer 2 specific girls and meaner 2 others ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Do they control the European Market or something ??
Yes they do at 90 % now !!!
Maybe they have changed their ways and are nicer 2 specific girls and meaner 2 others ???
Yes and no !!! In europe yes since 2021 they become more serious and do TAP only with girls ready for it. But in Russia or Colombia it's still the same mess reason why Police just ran after the guy making NRX studio in Russia and I'l be not surprise if soon or later it happen the same in Colombia after you listen what said some of the colombians I met in the last 2 years.
It seems there are very huge abuse on the NT studio from what they explained me.
But after what happened in Mexico city in 2016 with Megan, Samantha, Juelz and in Cancun in 2017 with a black girl I forgot the name, it's clear the US model are 100 % safe and respected when shooting for them in 2024.

PW