ANTONELLA MILAGROS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
vitttorio
Padawan

Re: ANTONELLA MILAGROS

Post by vitttorio »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:28 am
I think many people will be glad shoot her instead of me. I was happy to do her first time on camera ( out of her only fan ) but that's it !!!

PW
I think other members are asking themselves too: she is within your target range; what’s the specific reason you didn’t proceed shooting with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She was supposed come for me but entered at Brillbabes too when arrived in Budapest 2 days ago ...
So at first I thought I will not even meet her but then I proposed to meet her for an interview and that's all I will do ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

IMG_1927.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

Wow!!! I dream of full Woodman treatment!!! :twisted: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will put that XXXX online next …
If it’s successful on the site then I will make her come back and you will have a full treatment …

PW

Styxy
Padawan

Post by Styxy »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 6:09 pm
I will put that XXXX online next …
If it’s successful on the site then I will make her come back and you will have a full treatment …

PW
That’s a very good and transparent approach. I was personally not surprised by your initial decision, but the current one is best - at least we have one real scene and then we see the potential for more.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

It will be interesting to see how she responds in the XXX! I hope she doesn't disappoint... 8-) I would definitely love to see her respond directly to you and your crew! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So be ready to enjoy ... the XXXX comes today !!!

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Merci ! J'adore sa XXXX ! J'espère qu'on aura la chance d'avoir plus avec elle !