VANESSA VAUGHN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

VANESSA VAUGHN

Post by admin »

horndogger
Guru

Re: VANESSA VAUGHN

Post by horndogger »

PW,

Help me understand this one. You're looking for fresh faces and anal virgins. This girl was shooting adult in 2012 and getting her ass plundered by Timo, Oliver and Omar. You shoot her for anal and add her to an already long "to be continued list". Why ? Why not spend the time and cash resources to hire assistants and release your good content out to market sooner ? Why not spend the time uploading Angel Hott and Terka Angel for your supporting fans instead of working this girl ?

It's seems like I'm doing lots of bitching and complaining these days but someone has to ask these questions.

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Horndogger, please change your avatar for "ballsbroker" !!!
Doing what you do is not fair, and I have the right to shoot who I want as I want !!!
The rule of this site is to give you as begining in 2009, at least 5 casting with sex, and 5 XXX videos, nothing else.
5 years later you have between 20 and 30 videos update a month and you complain ???
Go to another place if you don't like my work and stop pretend you support me because you're a long term members, for the price you paid every month, no one other site on earth bring you such new faces and exclusivities ...
When I put a fresh new Suzy Fox, you need to put some poisonned stupid posts when a put a veteran ready to do DAP you complain again, etc ...
Never happy for nothing, if there was not a huge packet of cool and respectfull other guys here who understand what I do, I will just take long holidays because reading you some days give just a bad feeling about humans ... and I want you to put in your head that what you are trying to do here will not change anything and if tomorrow I wanna fuck Aletta Ocean or Aleska Diamod in the ass on video, I will do it for my personnal pleasure not for you !!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I enjoyed like an animal with Vanessa Vaughn, she is an incredible fuckers and also an adorable person. Her ass is tight like hell and she's a queen for blow job. I just wish you to get the chance to know it and maybe you'll speak nicer about her ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Yes Pierre, I have been busting your balls lately, I'm American and will always say what I mean, these are criticism not disrespect, big difference. I will not come here and call you Master and Teacher.

I just don't agree with the direction of the site lately. You are reaching a breaking point where your content is not reaching consumers because there's too much maybe ? or not enough help for you ? I don't know Pierre, only you know the answer.

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

^If you are not happy, just leave, man.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

these are criticism not disrespect,
Well, I think people here can see I have no problem with all constructives criticisme but your remark are often not justified and the general ambiance is mostly opposite of what you said.
There are many constructives way to explain things and tell blunt what you think but you do it differently ...
I will give you a fresh French angel with incredible perfect breast tonight just to show you how wrong you are !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

C0nand0 wrote: will give you a fresh French angel with incredible perfect breast tonight
That's our boy! As for Vanessa ...I've seen worse and seen better and she has got a tight ass!

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
these are criticism not disrespect,
Well, I think people here can see I have no problem with all constructives criticisme but your remark are often not justified and the general ambiance is mostly opposite of what you said.
There are many constructives way to explain things and tell blunt what you think but you do it differently ...
I will give you a fresh French angel with incredible perfect breast tonight just to show you how wrong you are !!!

PW
Okay Pierre, fair enough, I don't intend to be mean spirited towards you, that's never my intention. My apologies for dumping on you lot's lately.

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you. Better to let me work on editing than make me write you 100 times the same things !!!

PW

Rasika
Guru

Post by Rasika »

horndogger wrote:I'm American and will always say what I mean
What does it has to do with being american?