BELLE CLAIRE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
XmanX
Padawan

Re: BELLE CLAIRE

Post by XmanX »

Tes concurrents n'assurent pas plus dans leur façon de faire en video qu'en coulisse !
Ils t'accusent de tout mais sont assez cons pour filmer leur acteurs en train de se piquer la bite ( le mec a eu beau se caraparater quand la caméra a tourné vers lui mais il a le bouchon de la seringue dans la bouche et on parle même pas des produits sur la table.)
Sinon à part ça dans ta nouvelle scene Belle est très belle comme toujours .......
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2023-11-16 à 21.19.37.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think they care anymore about this. They control almost all european industry so what does it changes ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

Yo Pierre. quick question. is there any possibility 2 see the un-cut version of her very 1st anal casting? i think enough time has passed.

in that 1st video she had dark hair. you did the initiation and then there's an EDIT and then she is asleep and u are pulling up your pants...and then the woodman team comes in after and a gangbang happens.

now that enough time has passed do u think she would allow us to see her FIRST true anal ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are many reason why I cut the camera sometime. If I did it there was for sure a specific reason but do not remember which one ( I am in USA and far from the original material done long ago ).
I can write here all but usually the main one is because the girl goes to shower ...
If it's after the preparation it's often because the girl is not clean and I send her to bathroom clean herself or I help her with a clisma.
I often also make accelation and cut the sound when the discussion between the girl and me is very personal including same of people from her family etc ... or she if she speaks bad about someone and ask me to censor it.
The list of possibility is huge but of course I always do my best to show the maximum I can ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

jhwalle22
Padawan

Post by jhwalle22 »

Ça serait génial de pouvoir voir ça en effet ! Si tu peux lui demander ;) Maintenant qu’on peut pas voir de nouveaux trucs, ça serait cool ! On compte sur toi Pierre 💪🏻 😜

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Désolé mais t'a pas l'air d'avoir bien compris mon post !!!

PW

jhwalle22
Padawan

Post by jhwalle22 »

Désolé je pensais que tu disais que tu allais quand même lui poser la question. J’avais en effet en mémoire que tu n’avais pas tout montrer, mais si ça se trouve elle est plus open à montrer + maintenant ;) C’est juste qu’elle nous manque et ça serait trop bien d’avoir un peu de rushes ou BTS en + ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je sais bien mais c'est très compliqué d'autant que depuis qu'elle est devenu maman elle est hyper occupé !!!

PW

jhwalle22
Padawan

Post by jhwalle22 »

Yes on sait :( Son Onlyfans est très calme, elle répond plus trop. Mais en même temps elle poste de temps en temps. Essaye de voir si elle veut faire plaisir à ses vieux fans, on sait que tu fais des miracles tu sais être persuasif et je suis sûr que tu as encore des trésors ahah !
Profite de tes vacances à LV et repenses-y en rentrant ;)

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:14 pm
There are many reason why I cut the camera sometime. If I did it there was for sure a specific reason but do not remember which one ( I am in USA and far from the original material done long ago ).
I can write here all but usually the main one is because the girl goes to shower ...
If it's after the preparation it's often because the girl is not clean and I send her to bathroom clean herself or I help her with a clisma.
I often also make accelation and cut the sound when the discussion between the girl and me is very personal including same of people from her family etc ... or she if she speaks bad about someone and ask me to censor it.
The list of possibility is huge but of course I always do my best to show the maximum I can ...

PW
i completely understand. you do what u feel is right. yes..sometimes the girls are not clean. for example, the french woman Bettina Kox. I suspect in her casting she was not clean at first cuz after the initiation there is an EDIT and she no longer on camera and u can hear her in the bathroom with the water running.

with Belle...afterher initiation..u stand up and the there is an EDIT and then she is sleeping on the bed with her eyes closed but the entire bed area is a complete mess. my thought was that maybe you pounded her really hard and she was embrassed about her first ever anal screams and she didn't want people 2 see that..but u are right maybe its something else too..

its just that you have to understand how we feel as woodman fans. Its so very frustrating to see an amazing initiation with a hot girl and then an EDIT. its just frustrating for us as the fans. but i totally understand. Unless the girl gives her consent we are not allowed to see it.

i just view it as we the woodman fans weren't meant to see whatever it was that was EDITED out. i just figured i would ask.

thanks 4 the answer!