ELIS GILBERT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
bucki125
Guru

Re: ESIS GILBERT

Post by bucki125 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:50 pm
On the way ...

Capture d’écran 2024-05-08 à 18.48.24.png

PW
The "first part" of her casting is great. Hope to see the continuation soon. Thanks.

wijo
Guru

Re: ELIS GILBERT

Post by wijo »

Still like this girl. Very nice and good skills for this job. Did you never get her cim or will there be more to update?

CaraZ
Padawan

Post by CaraZ »

Pierre
I have an issue with my membership, how can I contact you not to spam the girl's tread?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Speak with the support of the site please it's their job to set up your problem !!!
will there be more to update?
No the casting update was the last thing ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

le casting a prit un coup de vieux et arrive un peu tard , la réalisation est un ton en dessous de ce que tu as fait dernièrement , mais ça reste appréciable et vu les heures que tu y passe , merci ! Je ne sais pas pourquoi , je commence a m'habituer aux scènes sur fond vert avec décors numérique :D :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: la prochaine XXXX va te plaire alors ... c'est Julyana Rain.

Sinon pour Elis, oui c'était l'époque où je travaillais encore avec Sony. C'est dingue mais j'ai mis plus de 20 ans à comprendre que cette marque a un énorme problème lorsqu'il s'agit d'encaisser les changement de luminosité en ambiance naturelle.
Donc oui rien à voir avec ce qui a suivi ensuite et aussi au 4K puis 8K comme aujourd'hui mais c'est aussi ce qui apporte son lot d'excitation je pense !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Styxy
Padawan

Post by Styxy »

The casting was absolutely great. To observe the way she gradually opens her sexuality is a rare gift.

Great news on Juliana! On the other side the digital background topic regretfully is one which only can bring polarizing opinions. You either like it 100% or not at all. Me personally I don’t like it at all.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I understand that but anyway it doesn't concern the Elis Gilbert casting !!!

Thanks to support the site and have nice words about her casting update ...

PW

Styxy
Padawan

Post by Styxy »

My pleasure, it’s really very memorable!