ALYSSA REECE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Alberto
Guru

Re: ALYSSA REECE

Post by Alberto »

Ohhh you see??? Now its EVERYTHING CLEAR and you got your right to feel how you feel
After how it ended may someone think she is just "one more" acting the role before to "knight " in the stomach someone else who care.
In this case,you WIN anyway making her mouth brown of balou stuff and put it in the video 😉😉😂👍🏼

Pierre, i remember in the lucianna karel topic you said if you would have known her behaviour you would have shown more nasty and dirty stuff of her. Could this be the case since you are still on time?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I said that because I was angry on Lucianna Karel ( Time Bella ) but deeply I don't care ...
I'm over all this, it's just humans been !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Just to confirm, Alyssa still haven't given you a green signal to release her 1st dap scene?
(I thought you would release it before your competitor)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, I can publish it when ever I want, the gree light meant only in past she will do it with my competition soon and I should publish. But for her TAP she forget a bit to let me know anything and she knew i'll be fucked up ... Why she did that ???
If anyone has the answer give me because she was not even able answer to me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

When will this new scene come out?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea … I have many more important one in mind !!!

PW

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Are you going to put her DAP scene online??

sdp1010
Guru

Post by sdp1010 »

Pierre are you planning on putting Alyssas new scene out DAP

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

IN 2022 or 2023 !!!

PW

G-string lover
Guru

Post by G-string lover »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm
Problem was not about LP or anyone else, it's just about the fact in past for every "first" she gave me, she asked me wait her green light to publish. And it was always working perfectly well ...

So when she came for her first DAP, all was super cool, top ambiance and even if I did a mistake at the end ( I did not recorded my cum-shot with the camera in my hand but I have anyway the second camera having made it ) everyone was super happy because she did an amazing work and the short sequence I published on Twitter reflect perfectly that.
So I was supposed wait the begining of 2021 even the spring before publish it. But the week after she went to a competitor and who ever it was I don't care, I don't even care the fact she did it, ( she did not signed any contract about exclusivity or period of exclusivity ), I just wanted to know about it and be able to decide to publish or not before my competition.
But instead to simply say she will go to Prague and show some respect to me for the amount of money she got and her "moral" contract, she hidden it and the worst of the worst for me it's not even all that but the fact when I asked her KINDLY by sms why she did that ... she did not even replied !!!
For me this is the real knife in the stomac, the "non answer" from a person supposed be my friend. That's all...

8390439D-4177-4334-86C4-8F65E93D4398.png

And still I never got an answer ...

PW
Sorry Pierre but by her not giving the green light I don't see a reason to fall out with her. That is something very trivial so it's hard to understand why you always falling out with some girls who are going to LP?

It always lead to LP. Personally I think you shouldn't involve these girls in your dispute with the LP competitor. It's between you and them and the friction between the both of you is harming your relationship with some girls. It's not like the girls are even choosing LP over you. I mean Alyssa even gave you her first DAP which you should be happy so there is no reason to stop talking or working with her.

It's unfortunate that your concept of publication of your castings is to release your castings very late and you have every right to do it but.... I understand that when LP is soon releasing a video of theirs, that is when you choose to release yours to beat them to the punch. So for you being the first is important which it 's understandable but... it's no fault of the girl for this 'delay' especially if LP's video ends up online before yours. It's a risk you take waiting laat minute which can be resolved if you choose to release your video sooner but you wait to the last minute until news break they are releasing theirs and that just seems like a personal vendetta that is coming between your work with models which should never even happen.

There are no friends and everyone has to look out for themselves. As you said, it was a 'moral contract' . There is no such thing in business as this. Models are not responsible for how you or LP both run your businesses, neither should they assist in helping throw daggers at each other. They want no part in this. The sad part is that Alyssa got caught up in this like many others and she didn't even do anything. From the SMS you sent, she didn't reply only for 30 mins but maybe she was busy and you sent her a voice recording. Who knows maybe she felt cornered and nervous after that recording so she didn't reply. Models don't want to feel like they are being interrogated or scolded. She has every right to make her own decisions.

Same way LP might be angry with you because you did her first DAP. I'm sure they wanted it before you but they didn't get it. It happens. You didn't get to publish it first. So what? You know you did her first DAP already. But you and LP are letting your mutual hatred for each other get in the way of girls. It's unfair. At the end of the day LP and you are not the girls agent. They can do what they want and not answer to anyone so if you want to be angry and stubborn then that's on you and LP. Not her.