KAROL ORCHID

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

KAROL ORCHID

Post by admin »

IronMask
Padawan

Re: KAROL ORCHID

Post by IronMask »

Sweet face, but very bad teeth.

regis69
Guru

Post by regis69 »

Man you exaggerate ! Her teeth are yellow but they can become white in 2 hours... She has great face, body and seems to be open minded. You should look at the american girls with their shitty face full of acne ! Czech girls are the most beautiful !
This girl has huge potential, Let's hope that we will see more ...

Seebass
Guru

Post by Seebass »

C'est vrai que son problème de dents peut très vite etre arranger, elle a l'air d'avoir du potentiel et a l'air très sympa.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The problem is the following, I liked her body so much and wanted work with her at the condition she does a whitening to her teeth.
We did anal try and she was fine but I didn't want try blow job with that kind of teeth.
I spoke already three time with her about all this but she doesn't have done anything to arrange herself.
Big shame because she is so gentle and pretty ... I liked her very much but I have some some personnal rules !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Sad story that she`s not able to arrange herself with the situation. I agree that she is very pretty and sympathic, nice one!

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

l'histoire du blanchiment des dents en express, c'est une connerie. si tu veux faire ca proprement il faut des dents saines donc soigner toutes les caries avant sinon les produits sont tres corrosifs sur une dent malsaine. c'est pour ca que ca peut couter un peu cher.
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui je sais ça mais elle c'est le tabac, rien d'autre, elle n'a pas les dents pourries !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pverboven
Guru

Post by pverboven »

Any future plans with her? When I look at some of your recent discoveries 'teethwise' (don't have to give names, I'm not here to insult people) I cannot believe a girl THIS hot with a body like that is no longer on your list?

Ok, I don't like yellow teeth either, but on a girl like that it's not an issue as big as you say in my opinion.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but sometime it's really to much for me because it's like a wall who break all good feeling but I must said her ass is one of the tighest I ever seen ...

PW