NIKOLETTA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

NIKOLETTA

Post by admin »

radioactif
Guru

Re: NIKOLETTA

Post by radioactif »

Merci , il n'y aura qu'une interview avec elle ???

davidc
Guru

Post by davidc »

Comme la chanteuse!!!
Les gens passionnés sont des gens passionnants!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

[quote]Merci , il n'y aura qu'une interview avec elle ???[/quote

il devait y avoir plus, j'ai fait préparer son visa mais finalement elle a été rapatrié en Russie et n'a pas pu entrer en Europe. Quand on sait ce qui entre tous les jours et qu'en contre partie ils renvoient une poupée comme ça, je me dit que notre monde est de plus en plus dingue ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Hi Pierre,
I have a question. Perhaps Sophie can help with the answer. I notice that a lot of women suffer from razor burn after shaving their pubic hair. It is very noticeable with Nikoletta. There is a lotion for that. It soothes the skin and the red marks disappear. Why don't more women use it.
:?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a good question but try to think most of them doesn't know the morning when they take their shower that they will meet me few hours laters ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I was a little kid, my mom told me to always wear clean underwear in case you're in a car accident and end up in the hospital.

I have noticed that in the stores in the US most of women's underwear that are for sale, are just plain white. But in your casting interviews almost all the women wear very pretty underwear. Maybe it is the European fashion. I like it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know, I just hope you're right !!!

PW