ANETTA KEYS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Kato
Padawan

Re: ANETTA KEYS

Post by Kato »

Hi Pierre, was this before or after your audition?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met Anetta in April 2002 but 8 months later in december she had a deal with DDF for 5 scenes hardcore with her BF !!!
But in 22 years of career never Anetta did anal for anyone else than me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:24 am
I met Anetta in April 2002 but 8 months later in december she had a deal with DDF for 5 scenes hardcore with her BF !!!

PW
And this is why your casting with her is the most AUTHENTIC anal sex we've ever seen her do. She had a great career..and I'm sure she's a great human being, she's beautiful & sweet and kind but also clearly has a bit of over-confidence too because she was so beautiful and exotic looking.

but very often i find that 90% of the girls you do anal castings with can NEVER do anything that matches your anal casting.

and in a way the way you go crazy and pound these girl's asses so hard & the way you scream & orgasm real loud. Deep down inside Pierre. all of us men WISH we could do it the way you do it. We secretly WISH we could but Society tells us its wrong so we hold back.

So in a way Pierre, u live a fantasy life. And this is why you have so many haters and thi sis why it is a good thing that you don't have a Ron Jeremy size dick too.

If you were long big huge dick and if you were HUNG like a horse. there would be no Woodman Brand. its just the truth.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I agree yes my normal dick has been a chance for me !!!

Thanks for nice words ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

toddjames198329 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:

PW
And this is why your casting with her is the most AUTHENTIC anal sex we've ever seen her do. She had a great career..and I'm sure she's a great human being, she's beautiful & sweet and kind but also clearly has a bit of over-confidence too because she was so beautiful and exotic looking.

but very often i find that 90% of the girls you do anal castings with can NEVER do anything that matches your anal casting.

and in a way the way you go crazy and pound these girl's asses so hard & the way you scream & orgasm real loud. Deep down inside Pierre. all of us men WISH we could do it the way you do it. We secretly WISH we could but Society tells us its wrong so we hold back.

So in a way Pierre, u live a fantasy life. And this is why you have so many haters and thi sis why it is a good thing that you don't have a Ron Jeremy size dick too.

If you were long big huge dick and if you were HUNG like a horse. there would be no Woodman Brand. its just the truth.
I agree with this. Anetta swallowed and got an anal
creampie within 20 minutes of casting and for sure never looked hotter.

Same could be said for Viola Bailey, Lucy Li, Kendall Kayden, Sylvia Buntarka, Sharon White, Lenka G, Agota, Lena Reif, Olivia Sparkle, Lexi Lowe, on and on. None of these girls ever looked so hot fucking as much as they did with Pierre. He knows just how to dial up the intensity.

Kato
Padawan

Post by Kato »

I agree with everything, except for the fact that it wasn't 20 minutes. That's why we're asking Pierre to show us a few extra minutes of the cut scenes as well. Anetta is so exciting in this casting that even 5 extra minutes (of anything) would be fantastic.

Kato
Padawan

Post by Kato »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:

PW
Thank you! Was she already in a relationship when she met you?
I meant with that guy from the DDF scenes...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No ...
She met him just before the Venus Berlin show. I remember well because we have had a little problem one evening with Anetta in a restaurant because she was on the phone with him all the time and wasn't even touching her food.
At this time we where sleeping all together my actual wife, Anetta and me. We were having sex together and I a great feeling born between three of us but later because of this guy this situation changed and from end 2002 till 2006 or friendship was not chrystal clear.
But after my Xcalibur production we get back in what we have had before and since that time she is in our heart and I think we are in hers !!!

PW

Crenk
Guru

Post by Crenk »

At the casting, she moved perfectly in the position of a rider !!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes clear !!!

PW