LUNA WOLFS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LUNA WOLFS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Exactly but you get it which just proove how much people love you here and it's not one guy who can impact thousands of others !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Timcollins
Guru

Post by Timcollins »

Sladyen and Luna are both babes dont get why people are complaining we should be happy that they both come to see pierre :D

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

LUNA WOLFS
Padawan

Post by LUNA WOLFS »

To me Sladyen is such a pretty angel herself , her heart is at the right place and I am one lucky girl getting so much support from her side 💘 I’m so glad we can all work together so well with everything, we can only promise more good stuff is coming out soon xxx

Evil Ryu
Guru

Post by Evil Ryu »

LUNA WOLFS wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:24 pm
To me Sladyen is such a pretty angel herself , her heart is at the right place and I am one lucky girl getting so much support from her side 💘 I’m so glad we can all work together so well with everything, we can only promise more good stuff is coming out soon xxx
Very cool to see when models participate in the forums, it's a shame because they rarely do that, congratulations for participating S2

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Maybe we could see Luna in action with Skaya ladies and PW team. There's plenty of room. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Timcollins wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:27 pm
Sladyen and Luna are both babes dont get why people are complaining we should be happy that they both come to see pierre :D
That's the main thing yes absolutely !!!
Blarit wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:56 pm
Maybe we could see Luna in action with Skaya ladies and PW team. There's plenty of room. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: You wanna me dead ???
Evil Ryu wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:33 pm

Very cool to see when models participate in the forums, it's a shame because they rarely do that, congratulations for participating S2
Yes and we must say THANK YOU to Sladyen also for having send me her friend Luna !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kolyado T
Padawan

Post by Kolyado T »

Je suis dingue de toi et je veux que tu lèches la chatte de Sladyen devant la camera de Pierre

Johnny Loups
Newb

Post by Johnny Loups »

please Pierre bouge toi le cul pour la presale j'en peux plus ! :P

Johnjames1980
Guru

Post by Johnjames1980 »

Is there still a presale for luna pierre ?