MEG MAGIC

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

MEG MAGIC

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

MELINDA, VIRGIN and 18 YEARS OLD TODAY.

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wake up at 6 am this morning, read my emails and found this message :
Capture d’écran 2013-08-11 à 06.22.19.png
Then I decided to go with Sophie at the place she mentionned, because it was in the center of Budapest and even if it could have been not true I didn't really care.
But yes when I arrived ( a bit in late :oops: ) she was at the terrace and waiting me.
So after controled her ID I decided to go in a bookshop and buy a news paper ( I have recorded it ) in order to proof she got 18 today.
Then I take a room in one of my usual place where I shoot and I did her casting.
I think I lost my last hair on my head after listening this babe, and honestly I think it is a "must see" for all politics of the world because what she says put some ice in my back concerning the protection of the childrens on the internet. But anyway she is who she is, hot like a vulcano in her mind with the little shy bird attitude. You'll be very surprised by what you will see. I think I never was in such situation of madness and sexual rage like today. Just I know lot of people will hate me more when all this will be online ...
Melinda, 18 years old today.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Re: MELINDA, VIRGIN and 18 YEARS OLD TODAY.

Post by makker »

Great! Hope she signed the contract too :lol:

So how was it? Can you tell a little bit? Was she happy?

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

You keep amazing us over and over again!

But what do you mean with: "I was the first"? You already delivered this virgin her "birthday present"? Doesn't a beautifull girl like this deserve more than just one hour?

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

MightyMonkey wrote:You keep amazing us over and over again!

But what do you mean with: "I was the first"? You already delivered this virgin her "birthday present"? Doesn't a beautifull girl like this deserve more than just one hour?
She got the royal Woodman treatment for her pussy, ass & mouth :) What a present, isn't it :lol:

BTW Pierre was this your most fresh girl you ever had before your cameras? (literally just hours after turning 18?)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No, she's not the first virgin I got the day of her 18 years old birthday. It was already like that with few others like Angel Rivas or Virginia Shell, but it's first time it happens that way and first time a girl tell me thing so "incredible" to listen for a man like me.
She really gave me a huge electroshock ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

banana
Guru

Re: PIERRE's present for one of you this week-end !

Post by banana »

charliema wrote:....."I hope you had it all recorded".....and can share it with us in the near future :roll:
at least a teaser...
how tall is she? looks like very slim and nice young lady....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She's 1,76 m

PW

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

I can imagine that. Beautiful young girl and already so pro active.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

and already so pro active

Absolutely the opposite !!!

PW