EUFRAT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
artist212
Guru

Re: EUFRAT

Post by artist212 »

She has to be one of my top models. It is strange because while she is very gorgeous, it is an understated beauty. There are some models that may be more strikingly beautiful, however, she, like only a handful of others, in my opinion, has this undeniable inner radiance that makes her very appealing. I am so pleased that we get her interview: she seems so sweet. I am also so relieved that she did not (?) follow through on her thought about enhancing her figure.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think in all those pages here I have told already a lot how I like her !!!
So no need to tell more, I am glad she never touch her face with surgery and never change in mind, same adorable after 8 years in the business ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

makker
Guru

Post by makker »

Ah, wow, Eufrat! This has been long time in the archives! 2006! :lol:

Super girl!

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

remkang wrote:
When I posted my comment, it seemed like my comment was the first one.....first page, first comment, no history....oh well....Thanks anyways.
everytime pierre releases a casting with a girl that we had a topic in the other subforum, he merged both topics here.
hein?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and soon her second casting will be sticken to the first one ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

I revisted her EBI page and was amazed at how (relatively) many b/g scenes she has done; some seemingly fairly recently (and I use that term liberally). I always thought she was like Ariel or Suzie Carina in that regard. Just interesting is all.

artist212
Guru

Post by artist212 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes and soon her second casting will be sticken to the first one ...

PW
:D :D :D

IronMask
Padawan

Post by IronMask »

Very nice girl!

Pepinox
Newb

Post by Pepinox »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Yes and soon her second casting will be sticken to the first one ...

PW
Great. How soon? Can you tell us a date?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe you could watch before ask ...

PW