SLADYEN SKAYA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
JohnWick
Guru

Re: SLADYEN SKAYA

Post by JohnWick »

bucki125 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:15 pm
She's sort of like Sylvia B , but for different reasons. She was a bright shooting star that got our attention.
Was active on this forum, but now is hard to follow. I guess she has moved on, and I suppose I'll move on too. :(
I don't see anyone else crying for her :lol:
Many other hotter girls still to see like the really cute Daniela Ortiz, Jessica Jade and even more of the sexy Liz Ocean and Lia Lyen 8-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be honest I have had huge affection for Sladyen after her week in Budapest in december.
But I have the feeling what happened with her is a bit the same like when one of your friend is an alcoholic and weed smoker who suddently stop all. I don't know if you have had this situation but for instance in past I was friend with a french TV star that I really liked a lot but was dinking and smoking non stop. I pushed him to stop all and the day he did it he changed completly and became a very agressive man. He lost his wife, his friend and also his career ...

For me it's same with Sladyen, she was a little bird never having sex with men, full of infinite kindness and lovable to death when I met her. But once discovering sex she started to date her best friend and became another person.
Today she wants erase the past and tell me things making fall my last hairs from my head ...
Not the first time I see that but yeah it's sad for me as I really thought in december I will build a serious friendship relation like I did with Luna Wolfs for instance who is an angel since the day 1 !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Is she still on good terms with Burkas? I can already see what is on the horizon… l’histoire se répète.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Malheureusement oui ... les gens méchants et lâches s'acharnent plus facilement sur une bête bléssée c'est bien connu !!!
Tout le monde ne filme pas en permanence à chaque fois qu'il se trouve seul avec des femmes ...
Mais ceci étant dit je pense qu'en avril/mai prochain il y aura des surprises qui vont faire chier les "haters" mais je suis tenu au secret pour le moment donc on va tous gentiment attendre le dénouement du procés de Denis en 2024 pour savoir sur quel pied danser parce que j'avoue que pour moi c'est une situation ambiguë qui me pose un sérieux problème de conscience car on doit toujours croire en priorité un ami et que j'espère ne jamais avoir à regretter ma confiance en lui comme j'ai du malheureusement le faire a plusieurs reprises cette année avec des gens que je pensais être des amis de longue date alors qu'en réalité ce n'était que des sacs à merde qui m'ont planté des couteaux dans le dos.
Sachant à quel point des femmes ont menti a mon sujet, pour l'heure faute de preuves du contraire je reste sur mes positions vis à vis de Denis et aussi de Derek Hay qui lui a déjà fait tomber 3 accusations sur 4 dans son affaire assez similaire d'ailleurs à celle de Denis Burka comme quoi 3 femmes sur quatre avaient menti en l'accusant de viol mais ça personne n'en parle évidemment.
Comme à chaque fois le temps apportera les réponses et il reste quelques mois à attendre ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

How can I have normal sex with my girlfriend tonight after seeing this ? :D My balls are empty and my fantasies are riding rollercoaster.

I‘m looking for superlatives for this afternoon with these two perfect angels.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I must admit it was a great day !!!
29 June is Pierre’s day and really that was mine …

PW

jonathancarter
Guru

Post by jonathancarter »

Master you are raising the standards each time in bed! :lol: :lol: Congrats

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

I must admit that the moment when the wonderful Sladyen takes your dirty dick coming out of Luna`s ass directly in her mouth and is cleaning it, that was a breathtaking moment - even after such a lot of years I don`t remember if this has been seen so clearly before that a girl tastes the brown dick of another girl.

You have been as much impresssed as me and this was a nasty all-time highlight.

Both girls are incredible, but Sladyen is really an outstanding personality.