SIRALE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SIRALE

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SIRALE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I recommend this casting to all NATURAL BIG BREAST lovers ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

laraib_champ
Guru

Post by laraib_champ »

yah true she has great big pair of milk jugs and amazingly all natural she already did plenty of boy girl scene in Czech casting videos amazing , sweet and calm personality
its more then fun to see her at you production thankz :) :) :) i am hoping for some titty fucking action at your video merci :D :D
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 14602 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she got the full " woodman " style with DP at her casting and also Ian Scott in her ass for Wunf !!!
So yes she's ready for all now ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Just goes to show how great this site is compared to other sites. DDF has 8 scenes with Sirale and no anal, nothing too hard at all. Here we get Sirale DP'd and taking Ian Scott's massive shank in her ass. I wonder if Raven Cerna is jealous that Ian Scott fucked her ass after Raven's. Haha. She has a 'friend' Brittany, another big breasted girl that she does scenes with a DDF, 35 years old, says she hates anal. I wonder if PW fucked her ass too.

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know this Brittany but 35 y.o is already a bit late for beeing in Woodman sites, but all is possible ...
About Sirale you'll see she had a schock about " something " happening for her for first time ...

PW

rintelen
Padawan

Post by rintelen »

Hi Pierre. I cannot find the hardcore version of Sirale? I am a new member.

by PIERRE WOODMAN » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes she got the full " woodman " style with DP at her casting and also Ian Scott in her ass for Wunf !!!
So yes she's ready for all now ...

PW

horndogger
Guru

Post by horndogger »

Hi Rintelen,

Welcome to the site. The scene has not been released yet. Pierre has it in the pipeline and we should see it soon.

Horndogger

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's the continuity of her casting. On line this week ...

PW

madfucker
Guru

Post by madfucker »

Thank you master! You did my day with that one. What a pair like I love see!