JENNY LOVE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
kartus2
Guru

Re: JENNY LOVE

Post by kartus2 »

She's for sure one of the most underrated bomba girl on your site. She deserves much more recognition, probably she would have been a big star on this X-BIZ

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

X-Biz is wind, only the people connected to the sponsors of this enterprise got a price.
As you can see I do not exist for them, I am not a part of the game !!!

So you are right about Jenny been a great person underrated here but do not mixte it with prices in Vegas or Berlin because many people who get one are below zero in reality !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

toddjames198329
Guru

Post by toddjames198329 »

Wooow! This was interesting. Just discovered this one here. During the initiation you went a bit TOO hard with the fisting in her ass and result was a RED surprise. :shock:

I guess the reality of your style of anal initiations is sometimes red stuff :shock: or brown stuff :lol: :lol: can sometimes come out of the ass.

but the funny part is she didn't complain!! she didn't run away in pain!! I do see that screenshot u posted of her eye with the tears BUT... she had a 'smile' on her face when you talked with her in the shower after it was over and she enjoyed the anal pounding too even after the accidental blood from the fisting!!

this casting could've went the wrong way but she clearly had alot of FUN. what a shocker!! :o :o

Vladlen
Padawan

Post by Vladlen »

Pierre, hello. And when do you plan to update the casting to the full version?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!