LIA LIN XO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spielberg
Guru

Re: LIA LIN XO

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:21 pm
She hates too hard action so why should I do what she hates ???

PW
Are you sure about that? because not very long ago you mentioned that she would never shoot anal with anyone again but only with you, because she had some pain with the competitor. But she went and got her ass fucked again for your competitor. So you were infact wrong about that because the same people who you said she wouldn't work for had made another video with her. And Lorenzo Viota fucked her ass. Obviously you know who he has been directing some videos for.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ... show me a visual when she is taking Lorenzo's dick in the ass ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:15 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well ... show me a visual when she is taking Lorenzo's dick in the ass ...

PW
Wait. Let me look for it :lol: But if not Lorenzo , it was surely someone else. I wouldn't lie about it. Someones dick was in her ass :lol:

Spielberg
Guru

Post by Spielberg »

There you go. It was not Lorenzo. I guess I made a mistake with the actor But if this is not in her ass then it is definitely the best photoshop :lol: This was well after you and late last year for your competitor.

So I was right when I said she did anal after. Just wrong about the actor.
preview_1920x1080.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It’s an old scene !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Hector
Guru

Post by Hector »

Spielberg wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:13 pm
This was well after you and late last year for your competitor.

So I was right when I said she did anal after. Just wrong about the actor.
Well let me just say that you wave a bunch of cash to a girl and they'll do anything. This was shot in 2023 no doubt. She had pain when she stuck multiple dicks in her the 1st time. So much so that she decided to go back for more and her own words 🤷‍♂️

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Could you be just a little more respectful and not say stupid things ??? If cash was the key she will have done 100 anal scene because every day she got proposal and some companies have proposed her a lot ...
This is a DDF shoot with Joohn Syx from June 2022 ... I know it for sure because that day I spoked with Lia in order to bring her to me and Brillbabes. This week of work she did for DDF and LP /AV has been her last anal session for anyone else than me.
Joohn Syx is a top friend and trust me if he had done a new anal with Lia in 2023 I will know it. And also this doctor place DDF was using is not anymore in function since end of 2022.
But you can trust and say what ever you want if it please you ...

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Pour commencer avant de refaire anal comme l'entend , elle devrait déjà bien se re entrainer et peut-être faire plus de scènes pour toi , ce serait déjà très top !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

On est d'accord !!!

PW

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

J'espère qu'on aura droit à une autre anal avec elle sur le site très bientôt , casting superbe merci !