LIA LIN XO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LIA LIN XO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Rogue Trader wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:01 pm
Pierre what is her Christmas gift? I seen you post something about her being happy tonight? She is so beautiful and sexy, you're very lucky.

bhjbsqjh.png

Well it's a secret but yes she was very happy and she has her new twitter here : https://twitter.com/LiaLinnxo

Capture d’écran 2022-12-22 à 18.04.34.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

She's doing well that girl now? Not too molested by the industry people anymore?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She grew up and has an agency to protect her !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rogue Trader
Guru

Post by Rogue Trader »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:23 pm
Rogue Trader wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:01 pm
Pierre what is her Christmas gift? I seen you post something about her being happy tonight? She is so beautiful and sexy, you're very lucky.

bhjbsqjh.png

Well it's a secret but yes she was very happy and she has her new twitter here : https://twitter.com/LiaLinnxo

Capture d’écran 2022-12-22 à 18.04.34.png

PW
Are you her mentor/Sugar Daddy Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Mentor is acceptable but sugar daddy , please open your eyes !!!

PW

NicoFrutos
Padawan

Post by NicoFrutos »

I know Lia Lin has great gaping potential.
I'm looking forward seeing how big you made her gape!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well ... at least with me you'll see real anal situation not lidocaine action !!!

PW

EricX
Padawan

Post by EricX »

But she also enjoyed many lidocaine free anal with DDF and Rocco studio also :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not at Rocco Studio ... she worked only vaginal with Rocco.
DDF did 2 scenes with her in Anal/DP but before she started her Budapest tour ...
I was the first to start her tour and the last whom she accepted to shoot anal / DP.
Since that she worked a lot for DDF but never anal again and same for all industry. She was clear in her casting interview about her feeling about it after the rude treatment she got last year and begining of this one.
Since she arrived and leave in Budapest she is happy and enjoy her work because she do all she wants the way she wants ...

PW

Benji
Guru

Post by Benji »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:37 pm

DDF did 2 scenes with her in Anal/DP but before she started her Budapest tour ...
I was the first to start her tour and the last whom she accepted to shoot anal / DP.

PW
Huh 🤔 1st for tour and last for DP. Doesn't make a sense why you will say you were the last? Then who was the first for anal/DP? :lol:
This sentence is a bit comical