LIA LIN XO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
marco1000
Guru

Re: LIA LIN XO

Post by marco1000 »

This beauty is amazing. Like to see more from her

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

She's in my personal harem trio of 3 most special girls on earth. Lia Lin, Lili Charmelle and Missy Luv. Just 3 of them in my harem to please me everyday. I can dream :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's a nice dream ... I was lucky enough to have them all in bed and keep good friendship too !!! I love my life !!! :P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:22 pm
It's a nice dream ... I was lucky enough to have them all in bed and keep good friendship too !!! I love my life !!! :P :P :P

PW
You lucky bastard!!! We envy your life. But in a good way off course 😃
May you stay blessed and get to have many more beautiful girls asses for many years to come

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
What is most important to me is the fact for 1 or 2 jealous morons there are 100 000 guys like you to warm my heart and for all people like you I will do my best to continue as long as possible !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:26 pm
Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.
What is most important to me is the fact for 1 or 2 jealous morons there are 100 000 guys like you to warm my heart and for all people like you I will do my best to continue as long as possible !!!

PW
Pierre my friend! I’ve could go to spend my money else were… but I’m staying forever!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That's why I'm so grateful to all guy having same mind as you and here since 2009 to support me !!!
I don't think there are another site able to have this in our industry and I have no word to thanks you all ...

Will try give you soon new videos with Lia Lin the sweet dark angel !!!

PW

lagaffe
Guru

Post by lagaffe »

She reminds me of Nona Sobo from Entrevias. Same type of body, and Asian girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am a huge fan of Nona Sobo and watched the serie Entrevias on Netflix ( I liked very much at begining but then dispointed me a lot later on ) !!!
But I was not disappointed by the beauty of Nona Sobo the catalan babe and you're right there are a lot of similitudes between Lia Lin Xo and her ...

PW

Mas Culito
Newb

Post by Mas Culito »

es cierto que las dos chicas se parecen
Attachments
Captura-de-pantalla-2022-11-3-a-las-11.14.47.png
Captura-de-pantalla-2022-02-22-a-las-14.10.24.png