MISS TERIOUS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Darth_K
Guru

Re: MISS TERIOUS

Post by Darth_K »

Fow when this casting more than overdue!?!?!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I agree, it should be next one!
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Agree 100%.

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Come on Pierre! Gives us this beauty soon, she was casting of the month 9 months ago, and she's not a superbomba or something like that, only a very interesting character!! Do it soon, please!!
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

she should be next!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Almost one year since this casting, come on Pierre, it's time to bring up this argentinian beauty's casting to see what you've done to her :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes right !!!
This summer for sure you'll have this adorable lady ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I know summer has just started and there is plenty of time until the end of it, but I hope you don't forget about what you said my friend -and I'm not complaining, you've given us a lot of material lately ;) -

best regards
spanishfan

Master4SubCpl
Padawan

Post by Master4SubCpl »

I agree. She should be next. The last WCX there were only young women. Now we need a milfy type.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She will be update during the summer !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!