LUNA ROULETTE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
SpermDonor
Guru

Re: LUNA ROULETTE

Post by SpermDonor »

Pierre I wanted to ask who were the 2 models you mentioned that were blocked? Are you also forbidden by Julia to work with JM girls completely or is it still possible if the girl wants to come?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

That's the problem, even if a girl want she do all to block them ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

JohnWick
Guru

Post by JohnWick »

Well I imagine many girls leave that agency when they are controlled too much by their bosses personal feelings. It's not a professional look for them to prohibit models from work with you. Not only they lose work but prevent the girls from progression. So if the girl wants to work for you and the agency refuse, it's better for the girl to leave that agency to have freedom and be treated better somewhere else. As the case with many models who were with JM and no longer with them. I feel sorry for some of their models and thank God for Tory Sweety. It's just a shame because I'm not gonna lie there are quite a few ultra hot new bombas like Bambola and Victoria Bailey especially, and some other great models there like Sonya Blaze, Vanessa Alessia, Marie Berger, Mini Vamp, Milena Ray, Little Dragon, Agatha Vega, Sia Sibera, Purple bitch, Mary Popiense etc . A very good batch but you know they will do their best to make sure they never see you.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well many of them understand soon or later where is the best place and left this agency to go @ Brillbabes and have a real agency !!!
So after obviously the story become much better ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

Pierre when will this beauties interview be coming?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

This week !!!

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Must have rocked her world pretty good with many orgasms.

3049F40B-0527-4D1A-A031-04C697EA6D57.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is very kind !!!

Her interview is coming this week end ...

PW

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Pierre still living the dream getting such beauties nasty and doing DP. If you got this beauty to give a rimjob… :twisted:
Attachments
Luna Roulette.jpg
Luna Roulette -.jpg

Nelson
Padawan

Post by Nelson »

With the best shirt :lol: :lol: :lol: