JULY KURL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

JULY KURL

Post by admin »

stemcell
Guru

Re: JULY KURL

Post by stemcell »

how does it come a Turksih girl speaks czech. Was she born and raised in Cesky?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why don't you watch her casting instead to ask me ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
She is Turkish but now lives in Prague. Don't you see her face ? Do you think she looks like a CZ girl.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

anyway, great body and DP-friendly, so she has a czech soul whatever her passport might be.
Ever heard from a turkish woman doing DP and anal. I mean Allah says no to that :lol:

renhardjhon111
Padawan

Post by renhardjhon111 »

why you say that i think beacuse she from turkish she not must be muslim to say Allah says no to that. i think she agree about that must women from turkish beacuse in turkish not all muslim

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

I say that , because it is like that.
I know that not all Turkish people are muslims, but the Kemalists nowadays have huge problems with erdogan and its religious gang of criminals gaining more and more power.

I know that Istanbul for example has one of the biggest prostitution districts in the whole world, but on the same time gays are stigmatized and crimilized in Turkey.
It´s these phony religious assholes of all kind be it catholic be it Islam or whatever think they having anything positive to say on human sexuality. They have not. Fuck them, religious leaders kill them - !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes religions are pain in the ass but here the topic is not about Islam but about a very cool Turkish girl ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

Damn, all the years I am member I thought that this site was all about pain in the ass :twisted:

liabatyd

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

liabatyd wrote:Damn, all the years I am member I thought that this site was all about pain in the ass :twisted:
Nope, it's an online training for patience and becoming a zen master :D

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Tu baisses un peu en gamme là Pierrot , mais je te connais , tel un magicien tu nous sortiras de belles poupées de ton chapeau magique :lol: :lol: :lol: