MENCIA FRANCIS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Isaac
Guru

Re: MENCIA FRANCIS

Post by Isaac »

A gorgeous face like this needs alot of cum :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Almost ready with the first 8K video on the site ...

I am able to export 8K with nearly same weight than the 4K but higher quality !!!

Unfortunately I can stream the embed only in HD but here is the original file you can download.
It's only in 30 mb/s but will give you an idea of the huge quality you get ...

Gorgeous Mencia in 8K.mov
(37.32 MiB) Downloaded 225 times

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

hortichuelas
Padawan

Post by hortichuelas »

finally someone to take advantage of the sharp. Patrone don't pay attention, I've had it for 2 years.
Update clan.
Here people who spend money to see the best work "spider", with the best quality "8k". thks wood.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also have an 8K TV and yes it's marvelous !!!

I got a funny message today :

Capture d’écran 2022-09-16 à 21.02.00.png

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

hortichuelas
Padawan

Post by hortichuelas »

It cost me a zero minus 70" but 11,000.
but when you catch something in the last one like your art it looks exquisite. gracias herm. :geek:

Donkeypunch
Guru

Post by Donkeypunch »

But how many people in the population can afford 8K currently? It won't benefit because not many people have this as industry standard. 95% still use 4K less, the other 6K and 8K not even 5%. Maybe in the next 10 years 8K will become affordable.. But right now 8K can only be viewed by a tiny percentage of people and even most members here won't be able to take advantage of it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How many people could watch 4K in 2014 ???
Less than today are able to watch 8K and in anycase I did the right choice because it was very successful here ...
My first 4K TV was more expensive than my actual 8K TV and without this sad war in Ukrain and european restrictions the price will have already fell down.

I am confident it will be like always , just a question of time and always better be the first than the last for this things.

If you wanna smile a bit as I do now, just read what people said in March 2014 when I bought my 4K camera :
post125150.html#p125150

Just this give me the feeling I am on the right direction again ...
Does anyone has a problem to read the embed video with Mencia above ??? I don't think so ... so it's the same as for the 4K but just in better quality and even with a simple HD screen you will feel the difference !!!

PW

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Donkeypunch wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:42 am
But how many people in the population can afford 8K currently? It won't benefit because not many people have this as industry standard. 95% still use 4K less, the other 6K and 8K not even 5%. Maybe in the next 10 years 8K will become affordable.. But right now 8K can only be viewed by a tiny percentage of people and even most members here won't be able to take advantage of it.
You don't need an 8K monitor/screen to get benefit from a higher resolution camera. Even in lower resolutions it still looks better, due to the increase in bitrate, colour etc. from newer cameras.

Donkeypunch
Guru

Post by Donkeypunch »

ragingboner wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:47 pm
[
You don't need an 8K monitor/screen to get benefit from a higher resolution camera. Even in lower resolutions it still looks better, due to the increase in bitrate, colour etc. from newer cameras.
This is not true. 8k content is downscaled on 4k TVs and looks blurry. You can clearly see patterns. It makes no sense to try and watch 8k on 4k tv. It defeats the purpose. You might as well just watch 4k. If you can afford 8K tv go agead but the difference between 4k and 8k is truly minimal. You have to be sitting really close to know the difference, otherwise it's not worth it in my opinion.

Homo*_*Eroticus
Guru

Post by Homo*_*Eroticus »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:14 am
I am confident it will be like always , just a question of time and always better be the first than the last for this things.

If you wanna smile a bit as I do now, just read what people said in March 2014 when I bought my 4K camera :
post125150.html#p125150

Just this give me the feeling I am on the right direction again ...
If we think that some "top" studios in USA are still producing content in 1080p :lol: , how can we attack Pierre to be such innovative on the technological side :?:
As far as the eye can see, FILLES FILLES FILLES pour l'incroyable Pierre
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪