LINDSEY OLSEN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: LINDSEY OLSEN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So just watch it ...
I still have an exclusive scene with her in Russia starting in the snow !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

en surfant sur le net je suis tombé sur forum parlant d'elle et j'ignorais qu'elle tournait aux USA !!! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Aux USA Lindsey ??? Ca m'étonnerait. Où as tu lu ça ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Aux USA Lindsey ??? Ca m'étonnerait. Où as tu lu ça ???

PW
l'ayant vu dans des sites de la galaxie Manwin dont je ne peux citer les noms ici , je me suis dis qu'elle tournait là bas ! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non elle ne tourne plus !!! Elle est retournée à l'école mais m'a dit recemment sur Skype que ça la gratte un peu et pourrait reprendre du service ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

je dis ça parce qu'elle a une scène qui sort le 9 mai sur un site manwin et sur ce site en question il n' y a généralement jamais plus de 3 mois d’écarts entre tournage et mise en ligne !

le résumé qu'ils mettent pour la scène : Beautiful Russian babe Lindsey Olsen is in dire need of a job, and she's decided she'll be hired as Timo's secretary no matter what. She's got a secret plan: before he can even look at her resume, she's got her pussy in his face, and Lindsey's not leaving until she's got his cum AND the job.
Attachments
30.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ils ont simplement acheté la scene à Timo Hardy qui n'a jamais mis les pieds aux USA !!!
Timo et son frère shoot pour toute la planète des scenes en Russie. Essentiellement pour 21st ...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ils ont simplement acheté la scene à Timo Hardy qui n'a jamais mis les pieds aux USA !!!
Timo et son frère shoot pour toute la planète des scenes en Russie. Essentiellement pour 21st ...

PW
ok , heureusement que tu sais tout ça permet de voir les choses autrement !! :| :| :| :|

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Would be nice to see Lindsey back, maybe she could get Nataly Gold to return too.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's her best friend !!!

Just got the news that LINDSEY OLSEN will go WITH NATALY GOLD , to Ibiza next week shooting for Private. They will work at 300 euros day which is something I can't really understand but they wanted see Ibiza !!!

PW