CHARLOTT LASHIENE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: CHARLOTT LASHIENE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Elle m'a demandé de changer, alors j'ai pas trouvé mieux pour elle !!! Mais dans le sens gentil du terme !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:The usual shit, some nice people show the video to B-F and family ...

PW

Bandes de gros cons !!! :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oui mais depuis je me suis rendu compte que ni elle ni sa famille ne sont très gentils.
je comprend que c'est lié à la méchanceté de ceux qui ont fait connaitre cette vidéo à sa famille, mais malgrés tout je ne peux pas dire que ce soit des gens trop cool qui entourent cette fille ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Official-Support
Guru

Post by Official-Support »

Dear Members !

We just update CHARLOTT LASHIENE with English subtitle, now everyone can enjoy the discussion.

We released a massive subtitles update, you can find all here :
Subtitles list

The Woodman Team.

nspec
Padawan

Post by nspec »

This is officially one of my favorite castings. She is gorgeous and has a tremendous sexual appetite. Too bad she left the industry before she even got started. She would have been great in either xxx or wake up. Another gem Pierre!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She got huge problem in her city after some people went very mean to her . Her mom even contacted me to ask if I could take off the video from the site but as always I had to refuse because it changes nothing after the pirate spread my material everywhere, I will have just make the dark side happy !!!

But yes has a person and performer, Charlott was marvelous !!!

PW

Alberto
Guru

Post by Alberto »

Very bad end of the story. I can't really imagine the feeling of her mom also after many years
I just wonder if she watched the clip because she did full treatment 😬😬 did she say something during the call?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As far I remember she did not watch it which is normal I think for a mother.
We are in a world of wickedness and sadly there are people happy to hurt others ... It will be worst and worst I think as we have more and more "new people" around us with different culture / education and without any idea about the word respect because no one teach them this way. All gouvernment make a passport distribution without taking care who is able to speak the national language, who as any level about school, language and duty of respect toward his future neighboor.
It's the perfect key for chaos and it's one of the main reason why we have such situation around us with so many bad things happening to people who just did sex on camera for instance !!!

PW