SANDRA BLUE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Spiderdog
Guru

Re: SANDRA BLUE

Post by Spiderdog »

Sandra mérite sa première place du moment , quel charisme ! J'espère que son casting arrachera le sommet des tchats et qu'elle reviendra sur le site !Tu as beaucoup misé sur Sylvia Buntarka qui pour le moment n'a rien montrée de géantissime et si les outsider comme Sandra Blue et Silvia Sin raflaient la mise au final !

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

La forme de Sylvia Buntarka est géantissime (sa beauté), elle est encore fraiche dans le biz, tu ne peux pas encore lui tenir rigueur de ne pas se faire mettre l'anus en arrosoir avec des triple anal, comme les 2 que tu cites

Spiderdog
Guru

Post by Spiderdog »

Sandra se fait pas mettre l'anus en arrosoir et ne prend pas des triple anal, sans compter qu'elle a peu bossée ailleurs en comparaison de Sylvia ! Sylvia c'est un peu comme ce bombes américaines sur qui le public fantasmait et qui ne faisaient rien dans leurs scènes en empilant les millions , après je suis peut-être mauvaise langue , le futur le dira !

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

How does Sandra rate on her rimjob skills? You’ve probably gotten more rimjobs from hot girls Pierre so you are probably the de facto expert on judging by this point!
balou wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:31 pm
Wow. I probably never had such a clean ass like you after the rimming of Sandra :) This was delicious.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you watched the scene you know my feeling !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

Sandra's XXXX was incredible but I wish her full casting had come first so we could have seen how her transformation happened before this great scene in which she did blowjob and sex like a seasonal pro.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like often keep the casting for the end because it's also interesting to see how a girl jump from A to Z after you see Z first !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Ultimate boss move by Pierre.

“If you don’t want to suck my dick now, I’ll just get this even hotter woman to drain it dry until you’re ready. Now sit there and learn.” :lol:
88AA94A5-1D11-4351-A7C2-226E8D743DCF.jpeg

Blarit
Guru

Post by Blarit »

Exactly. 8-)

snakeeyes
Guru

Post by snakeeyes »

Blarit wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:43 pm
After Sylvia's lesson she sucks like a pro. You need more often to shoot quick blowjob lessons in front of inexperienced girls 8-)
That is actually a really good idea. Part of the process and evolution of a girl’s skills. As hard as it is to believe, even Tori Black herself didn’t know how to suck a dick at one time!