ST MARTHA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ST MARTHA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

a pity she wouldnt come back to Pierre...
I can't be sure about this but as "someone" has been able make her erase her retweet about this from her Twitter, I suppose until she will be under the control of them we will not see her again ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

Well, if ST MARTHA could read these lines:

ST MARTHA, dont listen to these morons!
Go back to Pierre, he's really a good guy...
If you have a good soul, you will know the truth in your heart.
Your scenes directed by him are so much better...

st martha.jpg

Dont miss ST MARTHA's xxx, on Woodman site now!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But this picture is not mine my friend. Please don't let people think it's my video you show ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

FBxU36FWYAA1aRq.jpg

The only scene of the beautiful Santa Marta ... and you will see that she is not a Saint ... :twisted:

Valmont
Guru

Post by Valmont »

st martha casting.jpg

Yes, sorry Pierre. Friend Sherlok is better to find pictures of the scene.
Now I just found a picture of St Martha's casting....But St Martha is really very good and nasty!

Raven77
Guru

Post by Raven77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:17 pm

I can't be sure about this but as "someone" has been able make her erase her retweet about this from her Twitter, I suppose until she will be under the control of them we will not see her again ...

PW
She seems to be best friends with Anastasia Ocean who always posting on instagram together videos and is also friends with Zlata Shine. They must be in click.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's what I explained at begining of this thread !!!
Those two control her at 100 % and they hate me from before their arrival in Budapest and I have no idea why ...
It's a miracle if Martha went to me. I think they used her as a bait to test the "beast" without taking any risks. I'm still shocked that she came back to bring me some part of the money I gave her. It says a lot about the people behind her and their power over her.

PW

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Great scene and lovely girl.

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Whatever happened to her attitude after the scene is odd but there is no question she performed well and "Anal Servant" is a most apt description! Taking EE all the way up the ass is quite an achievement.

Groot
Padawan

Post by Groot »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:17 pm
a pity she wouldnt come back to Pierre...

PW
control of LP? :?: :roll: