SAMANTHA GRAINDER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
ttomi7109
Padawan

Re: SAMANTHA GRAINDER

Post by ttomi7109 »

Pierre,

Pls update the casting 🥺🥺

Drgonzo23
Padawan

Post by Drgonzo23 »

Pierre I understand you are a very busy man and not pushing at all but it really would be awesome to see samanthas updated casting finally cuz she’s incredibly beautiful and I beg you to let us all see her scene with you master cuz it must have been fkn amazing! lol

Drgonzo23
Padawan

Post by Drgonzo23 »

Please release samanthas casting soon cuz it will be a gift from the gods seeing your video with her so please lord pierre please!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will do it this year but no idea when !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Drgonzo23
Padawan

Post by Drgonzo23 »

Well its reassuring and good to know that your releasing it this year lord pierre and thanks for responding and just hope it’s really soon lol only cuz it will be glorious to see your video with her finally and will seriously be gift from the gods and you are a god among men!

ttomi7109
Padawan

Post by ttomi7109 »

Thank you for your answer! :D :P

By the way, what does it depend on when and which video you upload next?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Impossible to answer this ...
The upload here depend of my activity in life ... When I have a lot of productions to do, the editing suffer but when like for now I am in holidays ( it's will be my 60 th birthday this week-end so I decided go to the beach for 10 days ) I have more time to work on computer and make my members happy.

It's an eternal situation of up and down that all my long time members understand. Thanks to all of you keeping me your support for 14 years now and thanks in advance to all new ones expecting you can understand I have only one dick and two hands !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Kylema
Guru

Post by Kylema »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:40 am
Impossible to answer this ...
( it's will be my 60 th birthday this week-end so I decided go to the beach for 10 days ) I have more time to work on computer and make my members happy.

PW
Unless you have another big birthday surprise like last year when you fucked the asses of Daisy, Lili and Missy all at once. Nothing could top that!!! That was the most memorable

Drgonzo23
Padawan

Post by Drgonzo23 »

Thank you for replying again before lord Pierre and thank you for explaining how the videos uploaded depend on your activity in life which makes sense cuz your probably super busy lol and again it’s just good to know that your gonna be releasing your video with samantha this year cuz it will be so heavenly and mind blowing and gift from the gods to finally see and just hopefully we can all see it sooner than later lol and also happy 60th birthday this week too legend and congrats on an unequaled and unparalleled and illustrious career! Its like the old saying the man, the myth, the legend! And again you are a god among men and also hope you have great time on beach for birthday you deserve it and yes it’s also understood how you only have one dick and two hands lord pierre! lol

ttomi7109
Padawan

Post by ttomi7109 »

Hello Pierre :D

do you have any idea when you will update your video? :roll: :|