OLIVIA SPARKLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Durex88
Guru

Re: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by Durex88 »

Fantastic scene! Her beauty is incredible and she likes it hard. Kai is really a cool guy he made a couple of times my day with his tweets...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah she liked the hard action with Kai Taylor !!!

Olivia-Sparkle-Area-X69X.jpg

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting ... 27665.html

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Abcdefgh
Padawan

Post by Abcdefgh »

When we'll be able to see the full casting?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

XmanX
Padawan

RE: OLIVIA SPARKLE

Post by XmanX »

abcdefgh, Pierre just gave you a great scene with Olivia, have a bit of respect for his devotion to us and enjoy what you get.

Non mais serieux il déconne lui et je me permet de le recadrer celui là parce franchement rien que voir l'intro de la video c'est grandiose.
For now a teaser :

PW

Je sais pas comment tu fais pour pas les envoyer chier tous ces mecs qui te harcèlent H24 avec les mises à jours.
Moi je péterai un cable!
Une chose est sure, je tiens vraiment à te remercier.

Abonné un jour, abonné pour toujours !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci pour ta gentillesse, ton support financier et ton engouement pour mon travail mais STP on a déjà Jean ici qui donne des coups de balais sur le crâne de la terre entière, parfois à tort parfois à raison, mais c'est déjà difficile à gérer alors si tu veux me faire plaisir ne cogne pas sur les gens qui sont souvent juste excités par une fille et ne pensent même pas faire un truc énervant.

Donc peut-être que ce gars et un vrai casse burnes, mais il est membre et paye tous les mois depuis 3 ans donc je lui pardonne son insistance et "compatie" :lol: :lol: :lol: au fait d'être un "raide dingue d'Olivia" qui veut la voir encore le plus rapidement possible se faire prendre par tous les trous !!!

PW

Zegerman
Guru

Post by Zegerman »

Mais comme elle prend bien la bite :) Magnifique..et rigolos le début :)

Sherlok
Guru

Post by Sherlok »

I liked the scene, this girl is a gem! She has great potential and if she doesn't deviate from the path she has a long and successful future.
I really want to see how she acts with Pierre at her casting or at the Wunf. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you shoot as many scenes with her as with Virginia. ;)

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:29 pm
Olivia has some issue with Twitter and can't access her original Twitter anymore.

She did a new account today :

Olivia Twitter.png

PW
easier to find with a link :

https://twitter.com/oliviasparklexx?s=21 ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes thanks my friend !!!

PW