BLACK DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
culotte-à-l'envers
Guru

Re: BLACK DIAMOND

Post by culotte-à-l'envers »

On ne peux pas savoir...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ben si, il suffit de voir la video ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I met her today ! She is looking the same like the day I met her excepted she's blond now.
She's married and has an agency for dance show !!! She speak english very well also.
We was very happy to see each others again and we laugh a lot together, it was fun ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

gyurm
Padawan

Post by gyurm »

Some people change to the positive. But very few.
Anyway, thanks for this update! We'll always be happy to hear such news!

Etzel
Newb

Post by Etzel »

Kyra Black told me something like that, too. That she's double-faced etc. Anyway. Now she is a mature person, business woman with a good style. Please have a look: https://www.facebook.com/BlackDiamondFa ... 6069259278
I always adored her for her fantastic body and performances. I admire her work and her career. I see the Star, not the private person. Fans should not have too much information about the private life of their Stars. In Hollywood etc. it's the same. Mostly it's disappointing. I love her for what she's doing in her movies and on stage. Basta. If you're on fb plz like my page: https://www.facebook.com/BlackDiamondFan :!: Thank you. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Whatever, she is one of the most amazing body ever !!! I will never forget my Berlin 2001 with her and Saskia in my bed for few nights !!! That was paradise ...

PW

superfucker1
Guru

Post by superfucker1 »

Pierre in the year 2013 when you met with her, did you take photos with her on the camera phone? Did you plan to invite her again for an interview? :)
In the 60s, I knew one person who aroused my admiration. I think this admiration was the closest thing to some kind of manifestation of love.

Andy Warhole.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No I did not take any picture but I asked her about new interview and she kindly refused.
We met again this summer in a restaurant and she was very cool. We have had few minutes of discussion but she was not alone and me too, so it was a short meeting.
She still look very good, but has changed a lot, many tatoos and she is blond now ...

PW

damix
Guru

Post by damix »

Une des nanas les plus bandantes des années 2000...

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Cute and funny girl, but also dumb like a dick, she knew she was comming to Paris for her first casting, but she didn't manage to learn/revise something else than "yes" and "no"...