ELENA LUX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ELENA LUX

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I think I integrated in various past casting some personal images but never from skateboard that's for sure !!!
With guys like Pierre or Alain Deloin, it seems very easy to fuck with a camera always watching ; in reality, we know this is very difficult.
Yes much more than it seems to be !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Scorpion555
Guru

Post by Scorpion555 »

She is looking at Pierre with the ultimate “F Me” eyes and I’m sure did just that and put that shapely ass to the test for first time anal.
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:40 am
1,80 m and skateboard pro !!! Great body ...

PW
Attachments
DC5AA3F2-7684-4FD0-9055-C4E440CAD983.jpeg
DC5AA3F2-7684-4FD0-9055-C4E440CAD983.jpeg (42.14 KiB) Viewed 4082 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well sometimes there is a difference between what a girl wish and what PW wish ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

bucki125
Guru

Post by bucki125 »

I like her. She's free and relaxed with her sexuality. She takes her boyfriend's hand and leads him to bed. Maybe when she's willing to explore more beyond her boyfriend we'll get to see more.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well I have no idea about the next step ... I don't really feel there is more I could do with " them " but with hern yes of course there are plenty of possibility until she can be "up to" ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Yes, who knows, we often had crazy situations here with couples, so we must wait... - but one thing is sure, if she will get closer to the Woodman treatment she won`t have the time to say after anal "wash it" :D no no no

KevinM
Padawan

Post by KevinM »

Gorgeous girl - interesting to see :) how natural she was while her BF was nervous! She took in the ass like an experienced pro

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes you're right !!!

PW

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

I read she is now also working without her BF.. did she visit you once more? :oops:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To be honest I did not really pushed about her come back !!!

PW