MIMI CICA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: MIMI CICA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Very kind words thank you !!!
yes I love give pleasure to women and I think even in a romantic situation or a hard rough action anyone can understand my goal is always the same, get their orgasm ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

What will be next for Mimi? Her XXXX as Harley Quinn or her SMM ;)

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I don't know if this is true or not but Mimi posted this. It seems to be a foursome Valentines shoot with Sylvia, but more importantly Casey Norhman also (later Eyla Moore). I thought she had retired. The three of them look absolutely stunning!
Attachments
20220112_180546.jpg
20220112_180906.jpg
20220112_180846.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes they did it 2 days ago !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lupino
Guru

Post by Lupino »

When will be her Harley Quinn XXXX update?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In the next weeks for sure !!!

PW

Creampie
Guru

Post by Creampie »

That scene looks like it will be a lot of fun. Mimi was looking really like Harley Quinn. Extremely impressive work by the make up and costume.

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

I really love Mimi but I was very disappointed to hear she shot a scene with Jack Rippher. The Black actor who shot a video in front of a 4 year old child and published this video to spite his ex gf on social media.
He's a sick guy and nobody should ever work with this guy. Very bad decision by her.

Caleb
Guru

Post by Caleb »

Yes her fans are making her aware also but I'm sure her XXXX scene will make us all forget ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know Jack Rippher and never tried met him after I heard about this sad story.

Mimi didn't knew anything about it and could ot be blame in any way, she went for a shoot and new only it will be an interracial shooting. She discovered this performer on set and as he was cool she was happy to do the job.
No more consideration was involved ...

PW