BONNIE DOLCE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Street3535
Guru

Re: BONNIE DOLCE

Post by Street3535 »

Thanks Pierre, Amazing Threesome!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am glad everyone can love it as much as I loved be with them both !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

flybirds
Padawan

Post by flybirds »

Hi Pierre!
When you update CX casting? :)
Thx

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

It’s been a couple of months since my last comment on Bonnie. This means nothing, nothing has changed. She is one of my preferred girls of this year. I’ve watched now the WUNF the first time I’ve seen her with a dick in her butthole. She took it like a champ. You and Clara Mia was nice to her. Fantastic threesome. Thank you Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes Bonnie is marvelous !!! I have done various things with her and always it was a great time. ( particulary the WSG )

More with her soon ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

Fantastic news. I’m looking forward to it.

Sorry Pierre, this is off topic. I’ve seen that you enjoying your holidays in my country. Hallstatt is beautiful the whole Region is imo one of the most beautiful pieces on the earth. Maybe when you have time visit Gmunden is not far away from Hallstatt. Anyway I wish all the best to you and your family. Enjoy this beautiful nature...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will pass there tomorrow !!!

PW

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

One last time off topic. This must out of me. It makes me feel warm around my heart that you have chosen my Oberösterreich (upper Austria) to spend time there.This Region has a special place in my heart. You are close to me. I think you have made a great decision...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I love this part of Austria ...

PW

Durex88
Guru

Post by Durex88 »

669ED3D9-CAE4-4D5B-B40E-8373E52196EA.jpeg

This was a nice surprise today on Twitter! Thank you Pierre! I like sweet Bonnie a lot!